No announcement yet.

Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just clicked on Tiamat's birthday thread and got an error saying that there was no such thread. Another try fixed it.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• almost no icons (civgroups, threads, buttons...) are loading for me. avatars seem ok though.
      no sig

Comment

• This is weird, everything seems elongated.
        "

Comment

• Originally posted by PJayTycy
          almost no icons (civgroups, threads, buttons...) are loading for me. avatars seem ok though.
          Same here. I also get errors when posting, but the posts seem to get through.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• It's working now.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• No, it's not.

Comment

• It is for me.
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                  It is for me.
                  I have seen a proper looking page twice the last hours. The rest of the time, this is what I see:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Maybe you should get Plus, like I did

Comment

• Are you willing to pay?

Comment

• Umm

edit: hide smiley not working

Comment

almost no icons (civgroups, threads, buttons...) are loading for me. avatars seem ok though.
                          ditto
                          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Same here.

Really annoying stuff (maybe why site traffic is way down this morn).
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Haven't seen any problems here
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• In some cases the substitute text isn't working right either. Here the engine was printing out raw html.
                                Attached Files
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X