• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercules
    Was there another hiccup just recently.
    Maintenance work.
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Are you guys trying to destroy my life ??? For at least 30 minutes poly haven't been accesible

If you haven't followed my previous advise regarding techs, I will suggest that you do it as fast as possible - it's the only language they understand
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Please schedule maintenance for when I am at work in future.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          Please schedule maintenance for when I am at work in future.
          OR at least announce it so we can take our relaxing medicine before it happens
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Sorry, that downtime should only have taken a few secs, but the server decided it wanted a fight. Needless to say, it lost
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• poor server

Comment

• On other sites, I get something like:

THISSITE.COM [logo]
                Thissite.com is offline for routine maintenance and will return shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Some even offer links to archived content or partner sites. Here, I just get my browser's default "cannot find/try again" screen. Since everything else was still online, I assumed Settler IV had crashed...
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• We do that too if only the forums go down (which is usually all that's needed), but I had to reboot the entire server. In that case that can't be done unless you have a second server standing by, which we don't anymore
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• AOM apolyton hosted website is offline to me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kadrush
                      AOM apolyton hosted website is offline to me...
                      Thanks for the note. It will be looked into.
                      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
                        Thanks for the note. It will be looked into.
                        It has been corrected by someone on staff (other than me. )

Comment

• http://apolyton.net/civ1 as well as http://www.civjunction.com/ are not working properly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                            http://apolyton.net/civ1 as well as http://www.civjunction.com/ are not working properly.
                            fixed
                            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• I am getting errors like the following when I try to reply and very slow image loads.

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: SELECT attachmentid,postid,visible FROM post WHERE threadid='167685' AND username='Daddy-O' AND userid='6931' AND title='' AND dateline>1185988423 AND pagetext='I got an SQL error today when trying to post a reply. The error page suggested a browser F5. That worked. Images and page loads have been very slow today.'
                                mysql error: MySQL server has gone away
                                mysql error number: 2006
                                Date: Wednesday 01st 2007f August 2007 01:18:43 PM
                                Script: /forums/newreply.php
                                Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...5&pagenumber=6

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: UPDATE session SET lastactivity=1185988583,location='/forums/newreply.php',styleid=1 WHERE sessionhash='8108e90cee41a26621585c40000f0a7c'
                                mysql error: MySQL server has gone away
                                mysql error number: 2006
                                Date: Wednesday 01st 2007f August 2007 01:18:43 PM
                                Script: /forums/newreply.php
                                Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...5&pagenumber=6
                                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Working...
                                X