No announcement yet.

Is Poly Hiccuping for the Rest of You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: UPDATE post SET title='',pagetext='Page counting is fvcked up - main claims there are only four pages, but for me this is page five.

Edit : seems it has been resolved.',allowsmilie='1',showsignature='1',iconi d='0',edituserid='55346',editdate='1184537821' WHERE postid='4986098'
    mysql error: Table 'editlog' was not locked with LOCK TABLES
    mysql error number: 1100
    Date: Sunday 15th 2007f July 2007 06:17:01 PM
    Script: /forums/editpost.php
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/editpost....postid=4986098
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• nm
      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
      The video may avatar is from

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: UPDATE post SET title='',pagetext='Page counting is fvcked up - main claims there are only four pages, but for me this is page five.

Edit : seems it has been resolved.',allowsmilie='1',showsignature='1',iconi d='0',edituserid='55346',editdate='1184537821' WHERE postid='4986098'
        mysql error: Table 'editlog' was not locked with LOCK TABLES
        mysql error number: 1100
        Date: Sunday 15th 2007f July 2007 06:17:01 PM
        Script: /forums/editpost.php
        Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/editpost....postid=4986098
        yes, that's the stuff i'm getting too.

Comment

• fixed
          Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• We appreciate everyone who is reporting these problems to us in a timely and constructive manner. to you all for your ongoing assistance.
            PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
            >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

We appreciate everyone who is reporting these problems to us in a timely and constructive manner. to you all for your ongoing assistance.

Well, being a SW developer myself, it's actually quite interesting to be on the nagging end for a change
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• i've never had [technical] problems with this site, other than the one time of not being able to locate the 'logout' button.

Comment

• You haven't been here for that long either.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by b etor
                    i've never had [technical] problems with this site, other than the one time of not being able to locate the 'logout' button.
                    We are programmed to receive.
                    You can [log]out any time you like,
                    But you can never leave!
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Pages on civgroups aren't working.

Comment

• WTF are civgroups?
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Originally posted by LordShiva
                          WTF are civgroups?
                          Your a member of 2 civgroups

Comment

• THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

• Was there another hiccup just recently.
                              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Was there another hiccup just recently. Like 5 or 10 minutes ago.

Edit : sorry for double post.
                                Last edited by Hercules; July 17, 2007, 21:14.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X