Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Let's shoot for Wednesday 8/16.
    You mean 8/19? You and dish are in the Twilight Zone. It's Monday. I understand.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Depends on the time and date for me...
      And rah will not be playing unless we can figure out a way to draft a team for him, because I don't think he wants an auto yahoo team
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Nm
        Last edited by SlowwHand; August 28, 2020, 10:45.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

For now, he is unavailable...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Sorry about the date confusion. We're back on hold for now, pending news on rah's availability.
            Last edited by -Jrabbit; August 20, 2020, 20:13.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Bezerker please contact me on CFC whenever we have a date for this.

Comment

will do... 1st game is 9-10 on a thursday

Comment

I'll be in Denver 9-1.

Comment

Cakes said someone he knows irl would like to play, that means we need to find 1 more person

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      If there's one more, doesn't that really mean two?
                      We'd need to find out kind of soon about the two.
                      My opinion is take the ten, but waiting is fine.

I've got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals.

Comment

Guys, I'm out. I can sign the league over to a new commish if you like.

Sorry.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

With much sadness, I have to report that my brother has passed. RIP RAH
                          In addition, I've decided not to play this year as well.
                          Sorry for the problems that this may cause the people who do want to play
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Oh gosh, Ming. I'm so sorry.Bless you and your family.

Comment

Oh no. Prayers for you and all your family Ming.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

My condolences.
                                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                                X