X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demonbinder
    replied
    Game is moved to Tuesday night now.
    Make that Wednesday. But need a great game out of Smith-Schuster since Slayton game me nothing.
    Last edited by demonbinder; Today, 01:15.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    As the Ravens' positive tests keep growing, I'll be surprised if they play it at all. Maybe Monday?

NFL now talking about adding a Week 18...

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    looks like Ravens-Steelers is delayed until Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    its hard giving up on an early pick, and its supposed to be raining in pittsburgh tomorrow

i'm in a couple deep leagues and i invested in Lamar and now the ww pick ens are slim

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    If I had only stopped believing in Lamar and went with Herbert, I would have won two more games this year...

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    lamar jackson?

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    No more Lamar this year.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    And this week I had to sweat out Tom Brady having a good game to beat me. The Crackers were within less than one point behind me at the two minute warning, but thanks to Jordan Fuller getting his second INT of the game it gave me some life. Rams couldn't get all the time off the clock by running but with only nine seconds left and a punt running off that remaining time, I pull out my fourth straight win and now am tied with my brother for fifth place (though he has more points than me). So I am still alive in the playoff hunt.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    It's a good thing I was playing Cy's team this week. I would have lost to anyone else since my QB sucked!! I should have gone with my gut instead of the experts, but got the win anyway. Now. only one game out of playoffs but with two teams tied for fourth and me tied with Vlad. We'll see how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Does it look like it?

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    Is Cy planning on playing his team the rest of the year?

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    What a disaster this year has been. Lamar has been a disappointment at best, and my WR corps is a joke...

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    My dominance at TE and swing position gave me a pretty even win over Walrus. It was touchy at first with my QB Lock starting off bad in Atlanta but then coming back to go over his projection.But I am still two games back but still some time left.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    Nice night by Adams, Walrus! 50% over projection, but I am still favored to win. Haven't had much luck with that this year. I'm sure you feel the same.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    Well, frack!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X