Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Congrats to Crow and his Recreational McNukes, 2020 Poly league champions!

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    My brother, Galloping Ghosts!!

Congrats to Crow!

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    congratulations Crow

who had Kamara in w16?

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Looks like I have the win in my final game for 7th place. Looking back at regular season I won one, lost lost 4, split next two, won four and lost three. Very streaky. Plus (and this was the kicker) I was 1-3 in games decided by three points or less and two of those were less than two points! One of those was where no points were awarded for the yards on an INT return by one of my defenders (who was tackled by one of my offensive players short of goal line costing me points that way as well.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    commented on 's reply
    Crow. Not sure who that is.

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Good luck this finals weekend everyone! Whodat in the finals with Berz?

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Really pissed this week. Edwards-Helaire was Questionable most of the week but was activated day of game. So I left him in, but he didn't play which lost the game for me and now I am basically out of the playoffs. Probably have a 1% chance or so. That along with the earlier loss where I didn't get return yards for a defender on a turnover ended any chance I had. Good luck to rest of you,.

And I dropped out of first place in Poly Confidence after having been there for quite a while. Came in last place for the week. Not a good football weekend for me at all.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; December 8, 2020, 22:36.

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Strange year, like we knew it would be.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Five teams in a tie for fifth place one game behind the Crackers. It's close coming down to end of season for that last playoff spot. I get to play my brother (who leads in points between the five of us) next week. What fun!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Game is moved to Tuesday night now.
    Make that Wednesday. But need a great game out of Smith-Schuster since Slayton game me nothing.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; December 1, 2020, 01:15.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    As the Ravens' positive tests keep growing, I'll be surprised if they play it at all. Maybe Monday?

NFL now talking about adding a Week 18...

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    looks like Ravens-Steelers is delayed until Sunday

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    its hard giving up on an early pick, and its supposed to be raining in pittsburgh tomorrow

i'm in a couple deep leagues and i invested in Lamar and now the ww pick ens are slim

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    If I had only stopped believing in Lamar and went with Herbert, I would have won two more games this year...

​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    lamar jackson?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X