Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the most magical time of the year!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the most magical time of the year!!!

Philcember baby!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

And the legend of Philcember continues!

10-1 over their last 11. Still in the hunt for the number 1 seed in the AFC. Hopefully the Seahawks can show up again to give the Chargers a real shot..

Still a tough finish. Ravens and Denver in Denver. At least they get a longer week to heal up.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

he outscored Maholmes...barely

Comment

It was gutsy going for two at that point... but on the road...
        Got to give them credit for this victory. It looked like they were down and out for the count, and they got right back up and pulled it out
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks Ming! And congrats with your dominant victory over Poly's regular season. 12-2. Good luck capping it off with a championship!

Comment

he outscored Maholmes...barely
            I'll take it. Both their RB1 and RB2 were out, plus Keenan Allen. Same ol' Chargers would have pissed this away, same with the PIT game and the TEN game.

Comment

i saw Ware was out so i got Williams on my 3 play off teams

i also had Jackson, both 3rd stringers

Comment

Jackson has been a real revelation. Watch his interior running these last few games. The Chargers do not have a good interior line. He's gonna get paid with his next contract. I hope the Boltz can hang onto him, but I think he's going to end up somewhere else.

Comment

Hm, where is this week's Philcember post?

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Probably sitting on the bench with Joe Flacco.
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Bolts gave one away last night.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rivers was in the Christmas giving spirit.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Indeed he was. Thank Harbaugh for not playing Flacco. 4-1 is still a pretty good Philcember record and it looks like they were going for the long con, in helping to eliminate the Steelers.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I take exception to your implication that San Diego played to lose. I believe Phil would as well.

Summer)) is the most magical time !!

Comment

I take exception to your implication that San Diego played to lose. I believe Phil would as well.
                            They stayed in their base-D, and kept their offensive playbook vanilla. I don't think they played to lose, but they played with their cards pretty close to to their chest. I would have rather they went full out to win to challenge for the 1 seed, but they played as if they had nothing to play for.

Comment

Working...
                            X