No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bell tweeted goodbye to Miami where he's been "working out" So maybe all you guys will get some play out of him yet.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Great! Then I'll get to decide between starting Conner and Le'Veon. Fun!

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you can drop Le’Veon Bell now.

• No one will ever convince me that Nathan Peterman gives you a better chance to win than Colin Kaepernick.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, true dat!

• The problem is the cities with suckass teams are already bleeding paying customers, signing a guy who pisses off a bunch of them wont help... and Kaep is probably wanting more than a small paycheck and a 1/2 year gig as placeholder for the desired starter.

dont mess with my flag/anthem

Well, I think its more about the message than the venue, the latter is just being tossed out there for cover so patriots can vent. If they liked the message they wouldn't gripe about the venue.

Now I'm glad I didn't edge her at the end, the stat correction knocked me back 2 pt. I thought they made a mistake, I was watching the game and they over turned a TEN fumble recovered by my D but didn't remove the pts from him at yahoo

Comment

• Kaepernick sucks goat dick.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Fortunately, this is the fantasy football thread and he's not rosterable.
        So let's not digress.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Much better week. 3-1 for me, but I still can't beat RAH.

Comment

• Thank god, or I wouldn't have any wins
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've seen an ad showing the one handed player from Seattle as a kid growing up dealing with his handicap and they screwed up, they got 2 kids acting his part and one is missing the left while the other is missing the right hand...and its messing with my head

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                -Jrabbit commented
                Editing a comment
                Fake news!

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                The mirror in the ad is what got me when he was learning how to shave

• I thought it was going to be a bad week going 1 and 2, losing the Poly League by about half a point.
              But then came the stat adjustments
              I lost one point on one adjustment, but skwaH s'J had 4 adjustments netting out at minus 2 points.
              Pretty cheesy, but I'll take it
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• i was happy to see mccaffrey score big until i saw 2 of my opponents got him

Comment

• I had mccaffrey in two leagues and Big Ben in another... however, in the FFZ league, my brother played both Big Ben and mccaffrey against me.
                  It's a good thing that's the league I suck in already thanks to Bell
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fortunately that's the only league I have a winning record in. Even though it's not great, it could still be my highest scoring week in any of my leagues for me. (of course, now I'll probably lose )

But I'll take the 114 for a Thursday night.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ming got over 100 against me, I'm headed for 4-6 in that league and I got Mahomes

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey, maybe Mahomes can get 100 all by himself...

• I guess feasting on Buffalo is no longer an option

Comment

• It was the JETS
                        It was the JETS
                        It was the JETS
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X