Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Ah. That sucks. Sometimes there's just no good solution so you take the L. I used to stack my byes so that I'd have like, 6 starters out the same week.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    QB was my weak spot. On paper, Rivers was the right choice. He had delivered multi-TD games in 14 out of 15 weeks and had gotten me through the season as scoring leader.

But it was a team loss: Gurley not playing; Keenan, Diggs, and Kelce all sucking; Gurley replacement Breida getting hurt in 1st quarter; etc.

Sometimes, it's just not your day.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Rivers cost me the league championship at the same time he was blowing the first-round Bye and dooming his team to going through New England.
    Why were you starting Rivers against the best NFL defense?

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    Rivers needs a little help.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Rivers cost me the league championship at the same time he was blowing the first-round Bye and dooming his team to going through New England.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Congrats to Slowwy and JR! Rivers is a pretty good QB.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Not at all, actually. Just need a standard Yahoo fantasy sports acct. to play. In general, it looks like they have a free Yahoo Cup contest for most major sports.

• Demonbinder
    replied
    I was 0-4 in Pick'em.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    commented on 's reply
    It is free and they give out $20,000 worth of prizes. Do you get bombarded with ads?

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    I credit our Friday night sessions hanging out and sharing insights as a major reason we all finished in the money (top 10K our of 467K).
    Fun stuff.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Bummer, man.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Just like regular FF, it's basically matchup driven, trying to find high value at reasonable salaries. Except RB, where I generally had a couple expensive ones for reliability. For most of the year, it was "Gurley and 2 more." Then, find value at QB, take the best cheap defense, and fill in the blanks from there.

• Ming
    replied
    CONGRATS JR... Very Impressive
    I only won a buck, but still, I beat the masses

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Congrats JR. My last week wasn't good enough and I just dropped out of the top 1000 so only won a buck.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    cool, what was your strategy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X