2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change it to HaSean Clinton-Dix.

This message system has been a nightmare the last two days.

J

Comment

• Yeah, the new vB messaging proves to be trés sucky compared to the boring old PM system. Care to trade cells so we can just text?

And Ha Ha is yours.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Sent Round 17/18 list to JR to move things along once Ming makes his pick.

Posted my Round 17 pick but off to bed now.
        Last edited by Demonbinder; August 27, 2018, 02:59.

Comment

• Jerick McKinnon out for the year. My 4th rounder here at Poly (and on 3 of my 4 teams).

Um, first blood, I guess...
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Tough break. At least it wasn't your first pick in the draft like Johnson last year. I wish I had been paying attention.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• 3 Cs and 2 Bs for report cards... One had me going 1-13 and another 2-14

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Jerick McKinnon out for the year. My 4th rounder here at Poly (and on 3 of my 4 teams).

Um, first blood, I guess...
              maybe a blessing in disguise, now you can fill that spot with someone more productive

Comment

• Yeah, I've also got Le'Veon on 2 teams. I'm sure his continuing holdout is a blessing in disguise, too.

My report cards were pretty bad, as usual: C, C, B, and for Poly a C+.

Comment

• of course, the longer Bell hold outs the fresher his legs come playoffs

but when SF picked up Morris it was time to avoid the other RBs

Comment

• Unless he has learned to catch, Morris is a terrible fit for the Shanahan offense. It'll be a committee in San Fran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                      of course, the longer Bell hold outs the fresher his legs come playoffs
                      Assuming that when he comes back, that they're not out of the playoffs.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                        -Jrabbit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        All I care about is FF playoffs, weeks 15 and 16.

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        some drafts I pick my main guys like QB based on where and who they play week 15-16

• Falcons SS Keanu Neal (ACL) will miss the rest of the 2018 season. Neal tore his ACL via non-contact during the second half of Thursday's game against the Eagles.
                      Another one bites the dust. I've got Keanu on 2 teams.

Comment

• At least he made it to the second half. Most of my injuries last year happened in the first quarter. But yeah, I feel for you.
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I lost Walker for the season... and I had him on all three teams...
                          BUMMER
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The good and the bad, week 1:
                            The Good: I'm in 4 leagues, and scored over 200 points in 3 of them.
                            The Bad: Terrible outing in the 4th league (130.5, worst in that league), plus my highest-scoring team (212 points) actually lost - by almost 6 points.

So I'm 2-2. I guess the good and the bad balanced out...

Comment

• I'm 0-5...its gonna be a long season

Comment

Working...
                              X