No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats JR. My last week wasn't good enough and I just dropped out of the top 1000 so only won a buck.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Bummer, man.

• CONGRATS JR... Very Impressive
    I only won a buck, but still, I beat the masses
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      I credit our Friday night sessions hanging out and sharing insights as a major reason we all finished in the money (top 10K our of 467K).
      Fun stuff.

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      It is free and they give out $20,000 worth of prizes. Do you get bombarded with ads?

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Not at all, actually. Just need a standard Yahoo fantasy sports acct. to play. In general, it looks like they have a free Yahoo Cup contest for most major sports.

• I was 0-4 in Pick'em.

Comment

• Congrats to Slowwy and JR! Rivers is a pretty good QB.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Rivers cost me the league championship at the same time he was blowing the first-round Bye and dooming his team to going through New England.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Rivers needs a little help.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Rivers cost me the league championship at the same time he was blowing the first-round Bye and dooming his team to going through New England.
            Why were you starting Rivers against the best NFL defense?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• QB was my weak spot. On paper, Rivers was the right choice. He had delivered multi-TD games in 14 out of 15 weeks and had gotten me through the season as scoring leader.

But it was a team loss: Gurley not playing; Keenan, Diggs, and Kelce all sucking; Gurley replacement Breida getting hurt in 1st quarter; etc.

Sometimes, it's just not your day.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Ah. That sucks. Sometimes there's just no good solution so you take the L. I used to stack my byes so that I'd have like, 6 starters out the same week.

Comment

Working...
                X