No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added: Offensive Fumble Return TD for Offense; Extra Point Returned for Defensive Players

I've seen missed FGs returned but an extra point? Can the defense return an extra pt kick for a TD?

Comment

The defense can return an extra point for 2 pts. I forget who has to kick off then.

I will listen to offers for the #2 pick. I like being close to a turnaround, but the first two rounds I would like to be lower. So, #2 and #19 for your first two picks, though not everyone's. Ask.

J

Comment

• -Jrabbit
        -Jrabbit commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, man. No trading of draft picks. Check the league settings.
        Allow Draft Pick Trades: No

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      I've seen missed FGs returned but an extra point? Can the defense return an extra pt kick for a TD?
      No, not since 2015. Now a defensive return of a PAT earns 2 points. Here's the rule:

A conversion attempt where the defense gains possession of the ball can be returned by the defense to the other end zone to give the defensive team two points. The team that scored the touchdown then kicks off as normal.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

So, it's like a safety, sort of.

J

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Basically, except it's followed by a kickoff instead of a free kick.

Berz has my list

J

Comment

My Pm inbox is practically unload able. Is this a known problem?
          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

You could pm you email address to Bir and Ming.

I do like almost exactly midnight pick JR.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just tell the managers adjacent to you in the draft how you prefer to be notified. Poly PM, text, Facebook, email, whatever.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

PMs work for me.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comcast is down and says I'll be offline until about noon. Poly by cellular sucks.

Could someone PM Sloww? I'm curious whether he will repeat his David Johnson pick from last year LOL...

Comment

J and I have both done it.
                    I personally think he should go WR
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

PM'd my list to rah, just in case I forget to keep paying attention.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Slowwy is a planner by nature, so this is surprising. Hope he's OK.

Comment

Yeah, hope so. It shows his last activity last night so today shouldn't have been a surprise. He may have assumed the normal slow start.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey, my Comcast is back! A productive day offline, but 8 hours without really shows how dependent I am on having Interwebs access.

Good to know Sloww was around last night. Hopefully he'll show up soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X