FF 2017 - new commish needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see ming and rah participating!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Just so y'all know, Flatlander Fox spends most of his time getting drunk and fighting. Just a head's up.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That didn't stop him from drafting smoothly last year.

FF is in Italy until Monday, plus having login issues. So yeah, there may be a slight delay.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I know where he is. He still gets drunk and fights.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

So noted.
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Just so y'all know, Flatlander Fox spends most of his time getting drunk and fighting. Just a head's up.
              That USED to be me, now I am a model citizen.

Many thanks for waiting on me, and especially to Ming for getting my login figured out.

I have already made one lousy pick that I know I will regret, so things are already looking up!
              Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Change the pick if you don't like it. It's not like Wiz is going to be in any hurry. You know how he is.

Comment

No. Let's not get into changing picks. That way lies madness.

You post it, you picked it. A card laid is a card played.

Comment

Sorry, sot. I tried.

Comment

HE can always pick some other bad pick after Cold takes a couple. Welcome back FF. Good to see yah.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Welcome back FF. I'm glad that solved your problems. And as far as bad picks go, you never know until the end of the season
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Sorry, a certain bucksnort jackass didn't remember to pay attention today.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'll never get use to your memory.

Comment

What memory?
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• ColdWizard
                                ColdWizard commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I forgot to check byes. Ahahahaha :headdesk:

There may be a slight delay while we track down Berzerker. Might have an Internet access issue. There were big t-storms in Topeka last night, and he doesn't have a cell phone.

So I left him a message on his landline. Hopefully he'll be back online soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X