Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    This is correct, CW. I had failed to add Fleener to my master spreadsheet, which is what caused me to screw up. So Spaced Cowboy gets:

R20 - Marqise Lee WR5 JAX
    R21 - Joe Flacco QB3 BAL
    R22 - DEF (name TBD)

Thanks for pointing this out.

• ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Fixing the Bapay for Spaced Cowboy. We filter by Actual for offense, by 2016 Fantasy Points for defense.

By rule, Spaced gets his TE2, then RB5, the QB3.

His round 20 pick is therefore Cameron Brate TE TB.
    Spaced has Ertz and Fleener at TE and Crowell, Cook, Mixon, Perine, and Kamara at RB, so I think his Bapays should be WR5, QB3, DEF6. Which would be Marqise Lee WR JAX. Someone needs to double check my work though, since I'm not particularly good at following instructions, assuming I got his picks correct.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post

Do we have to have an official backup QB and TE or are those just open bench spots?
    No restrictions on bench composition. Never has been.

For instance, I usually don't bother with a TE2. We've had people who like collecting QBs. Your bench can be all kickers if you want.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    NOTE:
    Just a quick reminder that you must have a legit starter rostered at all starting positions at draft's end. Not that it's ever a problem.
    No restrictions on bench composition. Just want to be clear, since we have new players.

-the commish
    Do we have to have an official backup QB and TE or are those just open bench spots?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Roger that, Berz. Thanks for the clarity.

• Berzerker
    replied
    gimme 1-2 hours to pick in the future for both leagues and then skip me, no bapays - I dont want players others might want, skipping solves that problem

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    NOTE:
    Just a quick reminder that you must have a legit starter rostered at all starting positions at draft's end. Not that it's ever a problem.
    No restrictions on bench composition. Just want to be clear, since we have new players.

-the commish

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    i changed keyboards and something aint right

i left a pick for ffz with rabbit but skip me for next 2 days and i'll make picks early evening when i get home

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    You're not alone. I suspect the new forum software dislikes really long posts.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    I'm having trouble copying/pasting the draft list, sometimes all I can do is post my pick

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    15.04 MGuth - Frank Gore RB IND

But Birra took Gore 08.04.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Yeah, Hunt went from "rookie fighting for snaps" to being lead dog on a run-based team.

As I recall, that's how Ware got his job, and Charcandrick West before that - when Jamaal Charles got hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Ming
    replied
    And Spencer Ware isn't looking very good either. Hunt just went up in value

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    You knew edelman was an injury waiting to happen, but you figured he would make it to the season. Tough luck, out for the year.
    Makes Cooks look like a better pick.

Leave a comment:

• Flatlander Fox
    replied
    Not bad. I will check in periodically tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X