2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Yeah, it was a rough playoff season for frontrunners. I took my lumps in week 15, and you took yours in the championship round.
    It's a little bit disappointing, but I'd have been more gutted if I missed the playoffs altogether.

Comment

• Anyways, wanted to post my congratulations. I know folks have been speculating that I left because I lost, I actually tried to congratulate Spaced earlier, but alas.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Really, your championship defense is to whine about injuries? As Trump would tweet: Sad
        Uh, yeah. Gordon going down was a big loss to my team. On top of losing AP. Too much to overcome. That being said, you ain't gonna win many matches when you get a seasons beatings like that one was.

Oh well. Just two wins away from repeating!
        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 31, 2016, 09:40.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
        X