Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stat corrections already removed 1 point. It was .09 loss after the game last night.

    Mark Ingram was targeted with a pass with 6:30 left that was initially intercepted (overruled on replay). That was my 1.3 points. After that, I knew the Saints wouldn't run and Ingram didn't re-enter the game, and the Falcons shouldn't pass and Julio Jones was only on the field for two more plays. I watched the last 6 minutes of the game fuming over a .09 point loss.

    Comment


    • Yeah, that's rough. I could land anywhere from 1-3 to 4-0 this week.

      Pretty sure they post corrections on Wednesday.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

      Comment


      • I got to watch Brees throw 2 picks when charging back in the 4th. Thankfully he still got over.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

        Comment


        • I watched the game. I'm pretty sure you're safe, unless they massively under-counted one of Ingram's runs.

          Comment


          • Good time to re-evaluate roster.

            I have too many startable WR (Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Allen Robinson, Mike Evans, Kelvin Benjamin, Eric Decker). If anyone is interested, I can't use them all.

            I also have handcuffs for Laveon Bell, Thomas Rawls, and Doug Martin if any of those owners want to swap WR upgrade for handcuff + one of the receivers above.

            Comment


            • I need an RB2. I have Ryan or Cousins available. Plus I could spare Fitz.

              What are you willing to trade for Gore?
              Last edited by Ben Kenobi; September 27, 2016, 18:37.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

              Comment


              • Breaking News: Josh Gordon to rehab so won't be back soon.

                Comment


                • Playing shorthanded vs Nimrods today; Julius Thomas a surprise inactive in London.

                  Guess I should've set my alarm earlier...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

                  Comment


                  • I woke up a tad earlier and switched him out on TWO teams.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                    Comment


                    • Yeah, I took it with Forsett too. Damn.

                      Anyhoo, congrats to Deviations. My 145 won't be enough vs Bell tonight!
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                      Comment


                      • My team was an under-achieving piece of crap this week.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

                        Comment


                        • Tell us how you really feel!
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

                          Comment


                          • Yeah, 112 is hard to take. Amazing that Stafford was so bad against Chicago.

                            The funny thing is that, technically, Sloww could still win. (Statistically not likely, but he does have a 44-point lead going into MNF.)

                            I managed to survive the Julius Thomas goose egg.

                            In another league, I did not survive my opponent having Aaron Rodgers on bye. She was "forced" to start Matt Ryan - to go with Julio Jones. The 2 combined for about 103 pts. Ouch.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

                            Comment


                            • Yeah, it made the Ben and Brown show that scored almost 80 for me look like child's play. At least that combo was good for the win.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                My team was an under-achieving piece of crap this week.
                                Lost, by 1 point. Where is the nearest lake where I can drown a team?
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X