2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family on 4am flights sucks.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Anyone have a solution for yahoo's bull**** ads? They are preventing me from accessing my team in IE.

Weird. Fixed now.
      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 27, 2016, 00:48.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Did not expect Ogletree to come off the board...
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• He went even earlier in my other league.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Real run on Wide Receivers that's for sure.

Comment

• Well, there goes my "Steal Andy Dalton" strategy

Comment

• 13.09 Koyaanisqatsi - Jimmy Graham -TE - SEA
                How the mighty have fallen. First round pick last year.

Comment

• 4th round, actually.

You could look it up.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Wasn't he first like two years ago? I seem to remember that.

Comment

• Um, you could look it up...

Comment

• Yeah. Ok. Glad to see my memory wasn't playing tricks on me. He was drafted 8th. Team that drafted him got beat in the Semifinals, but won the 3rd place game. Not too shabby.

Comment

• Well, since you said last year, technically it was.

Graham was still in New Orleans at the time, and was the only top TE in that draft due to a major Gronk injury (torn ACL and MCL in Dec '13).

Comment

• I took him in the 17th round in FFZ.

Comment

• Just a reminder as we’re getting near the end off the draft-in the IDP thread you’ll need to make sure you draft a starter at each position.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Yes, I am aware of the rules this year and just selected my last BN player.

Comment

Working...
                                X