Bears 6.8%
    Of course the outcome of KC vs. Rams will change this even more

• pchang
    replied
    Mark Sanchez???????

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Looking at that, the value bet would seem to be the Saints. But seeing the bears on this list is better than the list of percentages to get the first draft pick.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Current Super Bowl odds (to win):

KC 34.1%
    RAMS 22.35
    NEW ORLEANS 11.8%
    PITTSBURGH 8.1%
    BEARS 6.2%
    Last edited by Demonbinder; November 19, 2018, 17:09.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    I guess now I'm greedy. Let's beat Detroit and then sit back and watch the packers play the vikes on Sunday night.

GO BEARS

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    If they go 1-1 over the next two games, I won't complain.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Totally a trap game. I expect it to be close, and this Bears team is still trying to figure out how to win when the heat's on...

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Hopefully next Sunday night, we'll be saying the same

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Sure is great to be able to say "It wasn't a close game" again - in a GOOD way.

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Technically, 7 points missed. One PAT was retrieved as part of a 2-pointer. And hey, Parkey got ESPN-famous last night!

• rah
    replied
    The interception on 4th down and the swatting the onside kick forward was also bothersome. Fortunately it wasn't a close game.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Bears should never have let Robbie Gould go, but at least the eight(!!) points missed didn't make a difference. Mitch is now making throws that he was missing and I only remember one over throw that wasn't a throw away. Need to get running game going, but Mitch is improving and defense, especially with Mack is dominating. Love that we are 6-3 and in first place. Now if we can beat the Vikes....

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    True, but Gronk was out and Michel went down. Game was there for the taking. Giving up 2 special teams TDs is a special kind of stupid.

• rah
    replied
    In the old days, I would have been satisfied to watch the Bears just be competitive against the Pats. No more. I was not satisfied.
    A few less bone head moves. Sigh. I will be expecting better against the Jets

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    They lost to the Patriots, not the Raiders, FFS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X