Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rah
    replied
    Yeah, when there was 30 seconds more I was screaming for him to call a time out but when he finally did, I just turned and said, now that was stupid.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    I didn't like the timeout with :17 left in first half, but all three phases hurt the Bears. First possession should have let the ball go into end zone for touch back instead of trying to run it out. Daniels should never have thrown the first ball that went for the pick six and he had at least three times he should have thrown the ball away but took a sack instead (which Mitch wouldn't have done). Bears defense let up too many yards especially that long run at end of half that led to the FG. They also dropped a couple of balls that should have been INT's.

On the Green Bay front, I wasn't surprised that McCarthy was fired. When you lose to Arizona at home in December with snow, that's not a good sign. I heard Ian Rappaport on Score today saying they have a good young GM, but how good is he when he gets rid of targets for their QB and then doesn't replace them but goes for defense?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    If you mean he cost them the game by not starting Mitch, I concur.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty rare for a long-timer like McCarthy to get axed mid-season, so this is semi-shocking. I guess losing to AZ at home was the last straw.
    The interim head coach is Philbin, the offensive coordinator. I'm thinking Rodgers is happy (or at least, glad it's over).

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Nagy clearly cost the Bears a win today.
    Fortunately, the entire NFC Central joined them on the Loser List.

Leave a comment:

• Berzerker
    replied
    lol

sorry mike

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    His coach isn't.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Do you think Mason Crosby will still be employed next week?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly, I didn't get Ware at FFZ, my team with Hunt. Zopper beat me to him.

• Berzerker
    replied
    wow, I saw news about Hunt last night and didn't think of looking for Ware on the ww cuz I figured it would blow over

now I see Rabbit and Fumbler picked him up in all 5 leagues

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Kareem Hunt released due to a recorded incident of domestic violence. Perhaps the Redskins can pick him up too.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    But it does show what you can do when you get pressure rushing only four, especially if the pressure is up the middle. I thought I heard on the radio this morning that The cowboys only rushed more than 4, three times. The outcome was quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    While a surprising outcome and a close game, it was not nearly as fun to watch as Rams vs. Chiefs. I guess the rule changes favoring the offense do work as intended.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    certainly didn't see that coming.

Leave a comment:

• demonbinder
    replied
    Dallas over New Orleans. Hmmm.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X