Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonbinder
    replied
    There is blame all around on this loss. Two special teams errors and two INT's by Trubisky dd not help and neither did the dropped passes by receivers and the missed tackles by the defense. Coaching staff can also take some of the blame as defense didn't adjust in 2nd half and some bad calls at end of first half by Nagy. Their three losses could all have been wins and now out of first place with Vikings win. Mack must still be hurting as he only had one tackle. Need to play better next week.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    That bounce was actually off the DB's back IIRC.

Yeah, lots of strange plays and bad calls (both ways). Even the ESPN and NFL Network guys were mystified by the offensive pass interference call on Trey Burton that negated an easy TD that would have made it 28-13. Next play, Trubisky throws a totally stupid INT and Miami then drives the length of the field. 15-point swing. Sigh.

• Demonbinder
    replied
    And Bears historically don't do well in Miami. So many plays that could have gone the other way (like the bounce off the one receiver to another). Sigh. But Mitch improved in second half. Defense has to figure out how to play in fourth quarter.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    He definitely looks like a different QB when facing Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• ColdWizard
    replied
    Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    New Bears, same old results. When you find a way to lose to Brock Osweiler, you've been out-coached!
    But at least they're fun to watch now...
    But Brock is 3-0 vs the Bears with 861 yards, 7 tds, 3 ints, and a 101.2 rating.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Pressure's off now. I expect them to be competitive in losing to the Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    It certainly doesn't get easier next week. The bears have traditionally lost to Brock Osweiler.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    New Bears, same old results. When you find a way to lose to Brock Osweiler, you've been out-coached!
    But at least they're fun to watch now...

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    Amazing how much better you can look when you get almost all day to throw. (and simplify the game a bit)
    Another day of getting chewed up in fantasy but between the cubs and bears, I really don't give a damn.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Amazing how much better you can look when you get almost all day to throw. (and simplify the game a bit)
    Another day of getting chewed up in fantasy but between the cubs and bears, I really don't give a damn.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    What a game!! Hopefully we will see a lot more of that. That certainly will do wonders for his confidence.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Who would have thought Trib would be the QB with the most touchdowns in a first half for the bears.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Yeah, I mentioned that if the Bears won they would be in first and my wife just said whhaaaaaaaat. We'll enjoy it while we can. I kinda hope tampa gets killed tonight. I'd hate to see them coming in at 3-0 and feeling it. My brother who works for the local channel that covers the bucs has wrangled press credentials for the sidelines and their suite so he's flying in for the game. He'll have to root in secret.

Leave a comment:

• Demonbinder
    replied
    Watching other highlights now. How is it the NFL office is the only one that doesn't know what a legal tackle should look like?

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Week 3, even more bizarre than Week 2. The result?

I get to post something that hasn't happened since December 2013: The Chicago Bears are in sole possession of first place.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2018-09-23 23.12.00.png Views:	2 Size:	61.0 KB ID:	9360645

A small victory and doubtless a temporary situation (much like 2013, when they lost their last two to miss the playoffs).
    So I'll enjoy it while I can...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X