Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an aside, maybe the BAPAY procedures should be updated to reflect the possibility of a TE in the flex position.
    Wouldn't help here. Knowshon is still the BAPAY.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      I assume Guy can change that bapay?
      Yes. Within 24 hours or ten picks, whichever comes first. So ten picks in this case.

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Wouldn't help here. Knowshon is still the BAPAY.
      A consistency/theoretical/future change rather than one immediately applicable.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

So do I pick or wait on Guy some more?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

We gotta wait. Slowwy.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm starting to get the impression that Sloww might be the impatient type.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

BAPAY this, BAPAY that. It's an obsession.

Comment

I confirm I have Slowwy's list.

Comment

He posted his next pick before his turn. This is Guy's opportunity to vulture his pick with the BAPAY correction as revenge.

Comment

Guy's lost a lot of draft position. Won't really compensate. Will hurt if he misses the next pick as he'll be BAPAY'd starting defense.

Comment

It's still a chance to effectively make a double pick. Hope he shows up.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not about Lists.
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; August 19, 2014, 17:49.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm certainly impatient over repetitive behavior. I'm not talking Lists, I'm talking about here, it's their pick and they leave. THAT...is bull****.

Comment

aint no rush, 2 bapays in a row sucks

Comment

If they suck so badly, take steps to avoid them.

Comment

Gosh professor Slowwy, how can that be accomplished?

Comment

Working...
                                X