Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't even have to be a list. It can be instructions like "bapay me a RB this round, then a LB next round" or similar.

I've been experimenting with settings and can't seem to get Poly to send me an email notification of a new PM. Kind of makes the whole PM approach kind of useless, since you apparently have to be on Poly to see the PM stating that you should come to Poly to draft...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm not sure why it's not working for people. I've been getting PM notifications in my email.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Alright, BAPAY would be Karlos Dansby LB CLE
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I like the pick. Watch Moreno finish top 5.

Comment

Would be an interesting result.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
              I'm starting to get the impression that Sloww might be the impatient type.
              Perhaps it wouldn't be an issue if he sent a PM when it was my turn to pick.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm shocked. Koya took Woodhead.

Comment

Why? Did he suffer a horrible sandwich-making accident or something?
                  "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I love the guy and I'm shocked that other guys might love him too. Man, he was paydirt all year for me last year.

Comment

Ben feels that all San Diego players are rightfully his, no matter how long they sit there.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Ben feels that all San Diego players are rightfully his, no matter how long they sit there.
                        Sheesh, anytime a guy drafted in the 14th round is your starting number 1 back, (because he's money) you're gonna always love the guy.

Comment

Slowwdude left a list, but all his players are taken.

The irony is staggering.

Comment

Good list.

Comment

Man, I hope Guynemer didn't take off.

Comment

Better list than it might appear.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X