No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2014 Schedule and Team Previews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And there is, of course, the fear that if the US loses tomorrow, the Obama Administration may declare support for the Flemish independence movements .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• you mad ???

we would like to achieve our goal in our lifetime
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Algeria is simply dominating Germany, at the moment.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Today's games were very good - Nigeria fought hard for 70 minutes, though then the fight seemed to leave them. Algeria was great and the final score of 2-1 was a good reflection of the match. I honestly have no clue who will do best on Friday between Germany and France, to the point I wouldn't make predictions.

I think the US has a good chance of advancing tomorrow, but who knows.

I do think that Colombia will eliminate Brazil on Friday.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• The chances of the US winning will strongly depend on the Belgian players getting off their collective arse... If so, you loose big time. If not, 50-50.

Comment

• The fact that you are even worried about players getting off their collective arse for a WORLD CUP match is kinda sad
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Let's see... 4 more hours.

Comment

• Greece should have scored during that extra time, but that goalie was amazing.

Good penalty kicks as well, only one miss, so basically bad luck... let's see how those Costaricans do against the Dutch.

So far quite predictable world cup, other than Costarica.

Brazil - Columbia
                  Holland - Costarica
                  France - Germany
                  and let's see if there are any suprises in the matches today.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                    Let's see... 4 more hours.
                    I'm going to distract your players with frites dipped in mayo!

Comment

• Well then. They got of their collective arses. What a match !

Comment

• Feel bad for the USA keeper. Probably the best performance ever. Both goals were errors by Besler, one on a terrible tackle and the other when he left his man unmarked. 16 saves.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Give Klinsmann 4 more years and the US will be a force in 4 years, if they can find a goalie to replace Tim Howard.

When they started attacking the game changed a lot.

Great match! Congrats Belgium.

ACK!

Comment

• Ben, go away ! It could have been 10-2. Belgium played great. Period. No errors. This was football as it is supposed to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                              Ben, go away ! It could have been 10-2. Belgium played great. Period. No errors. This was football as it is supposed to be.
                              Yep, it could have been, but it wasn't. The US also could have won 1-0 in regular time.

ACK!

Comment

• That was my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X