That match was a disgrace.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
FIFA World Cup 2014 Schedule and Team Previews
Collapse
X
-
Is there a 'mercy' rule in soccer?Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
'92 & '96 Perot, '00 & '04 Bush, '08 & '12 Obama, '16 Clinton, '20 Biden, '24 Harris
Comment
-
-

7:1 - justice, after the ref push for Brazil, this ref could not save them even though he was placed to do so.Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"
Comment
-
The most shocking result I've seen in sports. Just unbelivable
.
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Comment
Comment