X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That match was a disgrace.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• when there are flemish and walloons together, in which language do you chant go red devils?

Comment

• C'est une question honnete dannubis!

Comment

• The germans have no heart.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Androids
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• OK, if we manage to beat the dutch and get to the finals with Germany, something unheard of will probably happen: Brazilians cheering for Argentina in a football match.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Well why not?
                Everyone is going to cheer for argentina except austrians and strumfs and garden dwarfs.

Comment

• Is there a 'mercy' rule in soccer?
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    Well why not?
                    Everyone is going to cheer for argentina except austrians and strumfs and garden dwarfs.
                    Brazil - Argentina rivalry in football is something akin to Turkish - Greek rivalry over Cyprus.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Well, I hope that can be overcome.
                      Also that brazilians would poison the germans' food

you have to be creative.

Comment

• 7:1 - justice, after the ref push for Brazil, this ref could not save them even though he was placed to do so.
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• The most shocking result I've seen in sports. Just unbelivable .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• There's rioting in some Brazilian cities apparently...
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• They didn't want to disappoint us
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                                There's rioting in some Brazilian cities apparently...
                                Only some? After that display, I expected the entire country to have been burned. Have we had an Andres Escobar incident yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X