No announcement yet.

NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We mostly stayed away from it but couldn't resist when we saw it was in the 2nd ot, so we got sucked in.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• While instead, you are getting laughed at in the real world.
      Right. I'm sure the real world cares about an Apolyton game.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        We mostly stayed away from it but couldn't resist when we saw it was in the 2nd ot, so we got sucked in.

I'd be watching the series if I could see the CBC broadcast. Emrick's voice is like nails on chalkboard for me. His constant "narration" is also super-annoying. Just call the game. You don't need to wax poetic about every routine and mundane hockey play.

"and Richards chips it ahead, just like his days with the Kitchener Rangers... and now he plays the vaunted New York Rangers, who also have a player named Richards. His name is Brad. Mike Richards had a friend name Brad once. He called him Be Rad. Get it? Oh did they score? SCORRRREEEEE"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Glad we don't have that experience
            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

• Congrats to the Kings, to Kings fans, and to all who had LA in 5.

Like me!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Do we have any Kings fans that post here?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Don't think so.

I know a sound engineer who is a hardcore Kings fan. He lives in LA, still plays competitively in adult leagues at age 63. He is, of course, in heaven after last night.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I think I was the only one to pick the Kings from the get go, but there was no way to catch the frontrunner.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• So... does that mean Kontiki won?
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I think he was pretty much unbeatable.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• It should be weighted like the bracket challenge is.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Well, congrats to whoever is at the top of the final list. Well done, you.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                              , still plays competitively in adult leagues at age 63.
                              Nice

I'm 33 and can't imagine doing that anymore. My joints are shit.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Congrats Kontiki!

If New York had won, joncha would have won, so it was not a run away.
                                My final standings

Kontiki 28
                                joncha 27
                                Snoop 27
                                Rah 25
                                Guy 25
                                DemonB 22
                                Tuberski 22
                                GV 19
                                Sava 19
                                GJRam 18
                                Ming 18
                                NYE 14
                                Jrab 14
                                BK 12
                                Supr49 9
                                Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                                X