No announcement yet.

NBA Basketball 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True dat. But LeBron is pretty damn special.

And if he carries the Cavs to a title while missing Love and Irving, against the league's winningest team... Like I said, it would be historic.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Apparently, the whole world now knows what little Lebron looks like

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Jm
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• (MJ NEVER lost in the finals)
          MJ never played Duncan.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I follow basketball just enough to know that I'm glad Golden State beat James and Company.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It was a dramatic turnaround right about at the end of Game 3. I'm not sure if it was a match up thing or Cleveland just started running out of gas.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• As good as Lebron is, he can only carry a team of second stringers so far.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Without the injuries, Cleveland would have been a far better match up, but what can you do when you have only one stud left. Granted, they had the best stud in the league, and he proved it. But he simply couldn't do it all by himself. I'm not a big fan of his, but I do respect his skills.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I agree with you on that last statement, Ming. I think if they had somehow won with the injuries, more people would be saying he is better than MJ (which he isn't).

Comment

• Different type of player. I think Lebron is a more athletic Magic Johnson.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Lebron has some nasty skills. And yes, he is very athletic. Yet, MJ was the total package. He had the skills, the desire and the killer instinct.
                        Lebron is one of the all time great NBA players and has earned his position among the very best. But MJ is still the best of all time.
                        (However, Wilt is right up there with him)
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Moses Malone died in his sleep. He was 60.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                          X