Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please don't JINX it.

I like the current trend.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

For the win. Congrats SA
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

SA took a whole year to win a game!
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Congrats to San Antonio. There was talk on the Score today about possibility of getting LBJ to come to Chicago since rest of Miami team is falling apart, esp. Wade. Doubt it will happen and it would be kind of like Rodman coming here years ago. Someone I hated but helped bring a few more titles here.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            GO HEAT!
            Go (home), Heat!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The only place LBJ should go other than Miami, is back to Cleveland.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No one should have to go back to Cleveland.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, it is his hometown... Go back, bring Carmelo and/or Love, win a ring, become governor of Ohio.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Go to Cleveland, bring 'Melo, take the Cavs all the way and lose to the Spurs again with Duncan matching Jordan? Factory of sadness, man. Factory of sadness.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Interesting piece in the WSJ...

It shows how the odds change depending on Carmelo and LBJ

Attached Files
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Well, it is his hometown...
                        The things parents do to their children...

...become governor of Ohio.
                        Maybe Guy's been a bad influence but this strikes me as a dubious reward.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Well, now he can do that if he wants...

LeBron James will return to Cleveland as a member of the Cavaliers.

James will spurn the Heat to re-sign with the hometown franchise he left in heartbreaking fashion in 2010. James says, "My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball. I didn’t realize that four years ago. I do now." His momentous decision should have an immediate chain reaction. Carmelo Anthony and other free agents are now freed to make their own decisions, and Chris Bosh may accept a max offer from the Rockets. The Cavs also have a rumored trade offer to the Wolves for Kevin Love, which would undoubtedly involve Andrew Wiggins. While the Cavs instantly become a championship contender with LeBron on board, the Heat are left patching together their roster as they enter the post-LeBron era.
                          Jul 11 - 12:22 PM
                          Source: SI.com
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, it makes sense. He's had his peak years so it's time to settle into comfortable retirement (and top dollars), from the Cavs.

Comment

He's 29. His peak years are now. I will generously assume the retirement comment was what passes for humor in your world.

If it was about top dollars, he would have stayed in Miami.

Comment

I will generously assume the retirement comment was what passes for humor in your world.

If it was about top dollars, he would have stayed in Miami.
                                Less media scrutiny, no pressure to win a ring, no longer league MVP. What's not to like for LeBron? He gets to play ball. I'm thrilled that the Spurs could put him into retirement!

Comment

Working...
                                X