No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last I checked my favourite player played for the Phillies. Half the fun of sports is making fun of opposing fans.
    Typical BK justification for being a hypocrite. I'm sure PAX has friends who are teachers so it's ok for him to make fun of other teachers.
    And go back and reread the crap that you posted on that. You weren't signaling out just fans in that comment. How Christian of you.
    This is right up there with saying that since I'd like to marry a Mexican girl that I'm not a bigot. (which I believe you have done on more than one occasion)
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'd like to marry a Mexican girl.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I'd like single people to shut up about what they want and just ****ing do it already.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• how about you shut the **** up
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
            how about you shut the **** up
            Alright, now we're getting down to brass tax.
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                Alright, now we're getting down to brass tax.
                When you get to brass tacks, let us know.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    When you get to brass tacks, let us know.

ACK!
                    I'm in the bronze age dude.

Comment

• It's old news but saw no one posted it. Josh Gordon likely suspended for 1 year. Addicted to marijuana.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And the team knew it was likely to happen PRIOR to the draft... and they didn't go after one of the good WR's... Just plain silly.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                          And the team knew it was likely to happen PRIOR to the draft... and they didn't go after one of the good WR's... Just plain silly.
                          Traded down to let the Bills get Sammy Watkins, in fact.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Typical BK justification for being a hypocrite.
                            Christ, you have to have one of the thinnest skins, and Albie is in this thread so that's saying something!

You weren't signaling out just fans in that comment. How Christian of you.
                            No, I was actually trolling Albert. As was Slowwy for that matter. If I was trolling you I'd make another Blackhawks comment.

Y'all trolled me on Vancouver so I responded by trolling Albie on Philly.

I'd like to marry a Mexican girl
                            Mexican ladies are hot. Are you saying you wouldn't want to marry a Mexican lady?

Are you Sir Charles in disguise?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              Y'all trolled me on Vancouver so I responded by trolling Albie on Philly.
                              Did I troll you on Vancouver?

Mexican ladies are hot. Are you saying you wouldn't want to marry a Mexican lady?

Knock yourself out

Comment

• Did I troll you on Vancouver?
                                It's the trolling food chain. I got lucky though, and picked up rah too! Score!

You have her number, albie?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X