No announcement yet.

NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh. Why didn't Rodgers go for it at 4th and 2?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Ugh. Why didn't Rodgers go for it at 4th and 2?
      Another classic example of you not understanding the game...
      Rogers is now done for the day. It's not about records, it's about what's best for the team.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Welp. Flynn is playing. Now there's no reason to watch the game.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Rogers is now done for the day. It's not about records, it's about what's best for the team.
          You have 6 TDs in a half? Why not go for 2 more and then rest the 4th quarter?

You have a golden opportunity to set a record that will be remembered for all time.

Why not try?

Comment

• Hey, pity TD for the bears!

Comment

You have 6 TDs in a half? Why not go for 2 more and then rest the 4th quarter?

You have a golden opportunity to set a record that will be remembered for all time.

Why not try?
              And why take the chance he could be injured... the game was over. But it's really no surprise that you think individual records are more important than the team.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Trying is for pussies.
                Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

• And why take the chance he could be injured... the game was over. But it's really no surprise that you think individual records are more important than the team.
                  The opportunity was there. Rodgers had a shot. Might as well take advantage of it and sit the fourth quarter.

It's good that the Packers are so merciful tonight. All Class.

Comment

• If it's all about injury and the game is over, why is Jay Cutler still playing, Ming? Shouldn't you be calling him out for being selfish in a lost game?

Man. Ball don't lie. TD Packers.

Comment

• Return TD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        I suspect they are about to get their asses kicked.
                        I should go buy a lottery ticket.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I give this game two thumbs up. Would watch again.

Comment

• From an outsider point of view, I don't see Cutler starting for the Bears next year. I think he should retire.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• The bears did Chicago a favor last night. They made sure we didn't have to stay up late to watch the end of the game so we wouldn't be tired this morning.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If it's all about injury and the game is over, why is Jay Cutler still playing, Ming? Shouldn't you be calling him out for being selfish in a lost game?
                                Actually, I think the Bears coaches are morons for leaving him in.

But again, it has nothing to do with Cutler, just a straw man comment from you. It doesn't change the fact that your comment that they should have gone for it on 4th and 2 simply to go for a record shows just how little you know about football.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X