X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      There is something to be said for a new omnibus NFL thread that Ben has never posted in.
      And can't for a few more months.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• we can always hope he gets hit by a car or something between now and then
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Tampa Bay/Lovie Smith obviously need a QB at #1 overall. They can pick between Jameis Winston's superior measurables and behavioral issues, or Marcus Mariota's non-traditional skill set and solid citizenship.

What would you do?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Winston, no doubt.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Can someone with football knowledge tell me if the 49ers will be good again next year?
              "

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about them. Tons of talent on the team, but the coaching changes are not looking good.
                They dropped to 8-8 this year, and that's a tough division.

The sports books list them between 20:1 and 30:1 to win next year's Super Bowl -- somewhere between 10th and 15th overall.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The 49ers will suck. They inexplicably promoted the talentless Eric Mangini to Defensive Coordinator from TE Coach. While he was TE Coach, Vernon Davis had his worst season ever with just 26 receptions for 245 yds and two scores.

Comment

• How soon until it's Coach Gore?
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X