No announcement yet.

Vancouver Canucks 2013 stanley cup run!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Canucks 2013 stanley cup run!

This thread is about the Vancouver canucks and their quest for Lord Stanley's grail.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Canucks vs Sharks for the first series of the playoffs!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

No Sharks fans here? That's sad.

Comment

Even Trotsky is getting into the playoff mood!

Comment

You are retarded and this thread is presumptuous.
          7-2.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You are retarded and this thread is presumptuous.
            7-2.
            They have Bobby Lou in net. I'm stoked for that! I've been waiting all year for this - playoffs with Bobby Lou.

Comment

Which games will you be watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                playoffs with Bobby Lou.
                by all means

I can't wait to watch King Choker choke another series.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Didn't Chicago manage to lose a series to Bobby Lou? If he's King Choker, that makes the Blackhawks the Emperor of Choke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    Didn't Chicago manage to lose a series to Bobby Lou? If he's King Choker, that makes the Blackhawks the Emperor of Choke.
                    Well... I would say Chris Campoli is Emperor Choker... if you recall how that series ended.

this is ugly

BTW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CUP FINALS THAT YEAR

I DUN RMEMEMEBEERRRRRRR
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fun Fact, Vancouver never trailed in the series. Not even for a second.

Comment

Fun fact: Chicago has won at least one cup.

Vancouver has never won.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Fun fact: Chicago has won at least one cup.

Vancouver has never won.
                          Vancouver has one - same number as Calgary. The Canucks have not yet won.

Comment

The Vancouver Canucks franchise has never won a Stanley Cup.

But as for this series with San Jose, I'm continually amazed at how undisciplined, childish and Bush League the Vancouver Canucks are... it's like, the whole team and city adopts Luongo's whiny choker personality. I've never seen another goalie that gets cheered for every routine save he makes. "LOOOOOUUUUUU". OMFG, is he that much of a baby that he needs a pat on the back for every save?

The Canucks suck so hard, they make me root for San Jose... with Raffi Torres on that team. And I hate Raffi Torres.

The Canucks might have enough skill to compensate for their epic failitude to beat the Sharks. However, I think San Jose might end up winning.

If any team deserves a first round exit, it's Vancouver... every year... if they make the playoffs.

Also, I'd be in favor of reducing the number of teams in the playoffs to 6 per conference. The Islanders and Maple Leafs are bad and don't deserve to be playoff teams. Also, the same for Detroit and Minnesota.

It was exciting to watch Los Angeles last year because I thought they were much more talented than their record. But they were the exception, not the rule. I say contract a bunch of bum, useless franchises and drop 2 playoff slots per conference. Improve the quality of the NHL. I'm sick of these soccer scores.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But as for this series with San Jose, I'm continually amazed at how undisciplined, childish and Bush League the Vancouver Canucks are... it's like, the whole team and city adopts Luongo's whiny choker personality. I've never seen another goalie that gets cheered for every routine save he makes. "LOOOOOUUUUUU". OMFG, is he that much of a baby that he needs a pat on the back for every save?
                              So far it's Canucks - 1, Refs 1.

Three ticky tack penalties. At least the Canucks are starting to put away San Jose here. Skating much better and getting many more chances. Take the refs out - this is a 1-0 game.

Despite the Refs calling more penalties on Vancouver, Canucks are outshooting the Sharks now.

If you want to watch some excellent hockey you really should be watching this game. Lots of hits - lots of action.

The Canucks might have enough skill to compensate for their epic failitude to beat the Sharks. However, I think San Jose might end up winning.
                              Canucks are showing a lot of grit here - they are outhitting and outskating the Sharks. Neimi's kept them in it so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X