• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha, ****ing bettman
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
      I just don't understand that realignment plan. Awful, just awful.
      Why do you think it is awful?

Are the Eastern Time Zone teams are now in the East, and Winnipeg is no longer in the Southeast. Seems reasonable to me.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• He's probably just bummed about Chicago-Detroit being separated. I feel the opposite -- like it will be a truly epic SC final one day!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Congrats, Red Wings! Now let's rock...
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A fitting end to a long and glorious rivalry. Honestly I'm annoyed that the (regularly played) rivalry is ending just as the Red Wings are falling off and the Hawks are consistently very good...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Bring it on, gentlemen. The Blackhawks shall merely be more food for The Beard.

FEAR THE BEARD. FEAR IT.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yeah, no. You do realize Toews and Kane saved up all of their potential goals from the meaningless first series in order to have plenty to sweep the Red Wings with, right?

Comment

• This is the beard to fear.

Attached Files
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• Blackhawks trade Bolland to Maple Leafs, Frolik to Jets

The Blackhawks traded forward Dave Bolland, who scored the game-winning goal in Game 6 against the Bruins to win the Stanley Cup, to the Maple Leafs on Sunday for the 51st and 117th picks in the 2013 NHL draft and a fourth-round selection in the 2014 draft.

The team also traded forward Michael Frolik to the Winnipeg Jets in exchange for the 74th and 134th overall selections in the 2013 draft.
                    I suspect the retooling and cap management will be a bit more controlled this time...

Comment

• Canucks traded Schneider to New Jersey for a draft pick.

Guess Luongo is there to stay.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I'm happy. Canucks got a high draft pick, get rid of Schneider (finally!), and keep all their picks this year.

This is the highest pick the Canucks have had since the Sedins.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Schneider said he was shocked to learn he was the one being traded. “I was hoping to spend the rest of my career in Vancouver,” he told the Canadian network TSN. “Unfortunately, it came down to this. I’ll be leaving a great hockey city in Vancouver, but I’m looking forward to going to New Jersey.”

Luongo declined interview requests but said in a statement to TSN: “I’m shocked. I have to let this sink in and figure out what I’m going to do.”

No one seemed to be happy about the trade except Lamoriello and the Devils, whose financial troubles did not stop them from making the biggest splash on draft day.
                          All recent Vancouver goalies are, apparently, shocked.

Comment

• All I can say is... ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• From what I've read, Luongo may yet leave - he's not exactly happy there. But I guess getting gazillions of dollars makes up for it somewhat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                                I'm happy. Canucks got a high draft pick, get rid of Schneider (finally!), and keep all their picks this year.

This is the highest pick the Canucks have had since the Sedins.
                                Of course you'd be happy.

Everyone else on the planet thought the Canucks got fleeced, and now they're stuck with Luongo for 9 more years who made it very clear his heart's not in it and he wants out.
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X