Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apolyton Fantasy Football (not soccer damnit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yahoo says epw was commish and you were his co-manager

did he miss some time last year and you took over for him?

Comment

Jr stepped down and EPW took over.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

aw hell, got that backwards

we did have 12 people though, it was a good league

Comment

Inne for IDP and defending my auction championship. Hail Bresus!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

anyone hear from epw lately?

anyone wanna commish the idp league?

Comment

C'mon, who wants to adjudicate the inevitable drama? Assign the right BAPAYs? It's fun.

I'm interested in D/ST and/or Auction league this year. If there's space.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It would be penance to make me do that wouldn't it?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

GMing a league such as IDP should be a simple thing. The rules are quite clear and laid out in the first post, and most of the participants have been doing it for long enough that they know the rules yet somehow (if last year was a typical year) the draft is a difficult thing with way too much drama for anyone to "want" to GM.

That's unfortunate.

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    C'mon, who wants to adjudicate the inevitable drama? Assign the right BAPAYs? It's fun.

Oh, how I don't have PTSD from the drama of those early years when I was commissioner of this thing I have no idea.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nothing against being commish; I'm just booked solid at work for the foreseeable future.
                      Which is a beautiful thing.

Someone will have to step up.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

CBS misunderstood what I was saying (or I did not communicate properly) and thus I can now give you: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...rs-League-2012
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'm going to send out another reminder about the auction league and get people signed up ASAP. JR, you're first in line to join the Auction.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

No wish to commish.

What is the auction league?
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Where players are auctioned to the highest bidder, who has a limited amount of salary to spend. Not to be confused with Salary Cap League. I'll join that too.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But otherwise same format as DST?
                                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X