Baseball is Here!! MLB 2012!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    How in the world is 3B now being considered a MIDDLE infielder?!
    The shift, Imran, the shift

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Jesus tap dancing Christ, this was Miggy's worst season offensively in the last three years. It just so happens that it was a down season league wide, so he ended up with the TC. If he didn't deserve it the last two years (I'd make an argument for 2010; Verlander was the right choice for 2011), he doesn't deserve it this year, especially when Trout was, bar none, the best all-around player in the major leagues this season.

Cordially signed, a lifelong Tigers fan who was at the goddamned Downtown World Series Riot in 1984, goddammit.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• The same as Imran, that's an opinion. That's why they have a vote.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Well, if Imran's stats are correct- MVP is Mauer again.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I see the replacement refs found new jobs.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                The same as Imran, that's an opinion. That's why they have a vote.
                Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Well, if Imran's stats are correct- MVP is Mauer again.
                Read up.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• How 'bout them rangers?
                  "

Comment

• Choked.

Comment

• Good for Baltimore
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I actually turned on the Atlanta-St. Louis game at the exact moment that the "infield fly" went into the air. That was... I'm not sure what that was, but it was sure something.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• That's how the first wild card playoff game will be remembered
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think Hamilton and Kinsler have played their last game for the Rangers. Adios.

Comment

• 1 down, 10 to go.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I'm cheering for Billy Beane now.

Comment

Working...
                                X