No announcement yet.

Baseball is Here!! MLB 2012!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area be happy - San Fran and Oakland staved off elimination last night!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I really want to see a BAL-WAS world series, or failing that, BAL-CIN. BAL-OAK would be better, but impossible of course...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Of course baseball would take a dump if it was Baltimore - Washington. Can you say lowest ratings ever . Esp since they are basically the same market.

Baltimore-Cincy would likely get decent ratings (and call backs to the 70s ).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
          I really want to see a BAL-WAS world series, or failing that, BAL-CIN. BAL-OAK would be better, but impossible of course...
          DET-WAS would be awesome!

My rankings by preference:

Tigers
          Nationals
          Orioles
          Reds
          A's
          Giants
          Cardinals
          Yankees
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My rankings:

Washington
            Oakland
            Baltimore
            Cincinnati
            San Francisco
            St. Louis
            Detroit
            New York

Comment

• You'd rather see St. Louis win back to back then Detroit get one?

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yep. Especially since they lost Pujols in the offseason. Also, I generally have an NL preference over an AL one. Oakland and Baltimore get out of that due to their recent history.

Comment

• I'm rooting for Oakland, period. St. Louis or Tigers taking all, I'd be OK with; but I'm for the A's at this point.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Damn Yankees

Wow A's

Comment

• ****ing Valverde!!!!!

Comment

• sigh...
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• How much are the Cards paying the umpires I wonder?

Comment

• I imagine when you win 8-0, it won't really matter .

Comment

• True, but they didn't know that when they paid off the umpires now did they

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X