NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Crosby misses and Indy beats Green Bay. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Comment

• Falcons
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The Bears are ticking me off. I'm heavily invested in the Bears offense this year in all leagues and they're letting me down with this ho-hum just do enough to let the defense win crap.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Investing in an unproven but potentially explosive offense is a risky strat.

False starts are killing them today. Hey, at least they are force-feeding the ball to Marshall for you.

[Edit: Oops, Jeffery gets the TD...]

[Which figures, as I dropped him from one team this morning...]
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Don't know what Lovie said at halftime but it obviously worked. Maybe they noticed that Pack lost and Vikes are leading.

Comment

• I hope they don't shut down Forte for the day. I could use some garbage time carries.

I'm starting him in all leagues.

I really overdid the Bears this year.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Brandon Marshall TD!

Comment

• Let's keep NFL football here, fantasy in its own thread.

Yeah, I know I'm guilty too.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Bears just put in the second stringers, running out the clock with 4 minutes to go. Cutler, Forte, Marshall, Jeffery, all grabbing some bench.

Comment

• Saw this on facebook:

Comment

• The Patriots got greedy going for it on 4th down with a 31-14 lead. Sack fumble by Brady.

Comment

• Now a 10 point game. The Patriots have angered the football gods with their hubris!

Comment

• Ridley fumbles!

DO NOT ANGER THE FOOTBALL GODS!

Comment

• For those that missed it, the Colts got to the redzone down by only 10 with plenty of time left when McGahee fumbled, giving the Patriots the win. Would have been hilarious if the Pats lost for their arrogance.

Comment

• Heh, Chargers have a great chance to go up 3 games in the AFC Weak.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X