NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    That's not an empirical observation. It has to be verifiable.
    You have the numbers in front of you and yet you wont take the time to verify your hypothesis. You're as lazy as you are stupid.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• You have the numbers in front of you and yet you wont take the time to verify your hypothesis. You're as lazy as you are stupid.
      You're the one asserting that the replacement referees were worse. Prove it. If you're unwilling to prove it, I rest my case. You have nothing to back your opinion.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I have more than you, who has neither numbers or first hand experience in watching games. Game, set, match.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Gee, I wonder what Ben's opinion of the replacement refs would be if that had been San Diego instead of Green Bay taking it up the giggy Monday night.

Also, can't wait until there's a missed call and Ben tries to use it as evidence that the replacement refs were just as good. I'm thinking that will happen during the first half tonight...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Gee, I wonder what Ben's opinion of the replacement refs would be if that had been San Diego instead of Green Bay taking it up the giggy Monday night.

Also, can't wait until there's a missed call and Ben tries to use it as evidence that the replacement refs were just as good. I'm thinking that will happen during the first half tonight...
            Ben doesn't even watch football so how could he know?

Comment

• Good thing the Browns didn't score on that last play. The flag for unsportsmanlike conduct was laughable.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Tonight was a good example of two professional teams passing too much.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Gee, I wonder what Ben's opinion of the replacement refs would be if that had been San Diego instead of Green Bay taking it up the giggy Monday night.
                  My opinion would shift from being against the regular refs to neutral.

I find it hilarious that Green Bay taking a loss is cause for the league to cave. But then we all know some teams are more important than other teams.

Also, can't wait until there's a missed call and Ben tries to use it as evidence that the replacement refs were just as good. I'm thinking that will happen during the first half tonight.
                  And you were wrong.

Like I said the regular refs screw up all the time. I don't notice any difference between them and their replacements.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Flacco is one sexy, sexy QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Flacco is one sexy, sexy QB.
                      So Ben finally comes out of the closet and he's whacko for Flacco.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Football on multiple channels, should be at least one game I want to watch right? Nope, all of them showing Seattle - St Louis :yawn: (which might have been my last choice of the early games to watch....though I don't mind Seattle and it seems that St Louis is playing better than expected).

I would much rather be watching the Texans destroy the Titans though.
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• It's AFC East afternoon here... Bills/Pats and Jets/49ers on.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Will the Lions fire their Special Teams coach before the game ends? Really bad tackling by them on that last punt return. They would be tied if not for the opening kickoff return and this last one.

Comment

• 9 different players carried the ball for the 49ers and Frank Gore still had 21 carries. Crazy.

Comment

• So Ben finally comes out of the closet and he's whacko for Flacco.
                                He's won the starter job over Philip. I thought he'd have his breakthrough year this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X