NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right. Read what you quoted.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You were saying, Ben?

And he was being drafted 4th among RB's in many leagues. I knew that was BS.
      I've drafted his antagonist every year.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Hey Ben, what gives with Norv's neck? Is that a medical condition?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hey Ben, what gives with Norv's neck? Is that a medical condition?
          Dunno, I don't look to closely at Norv.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Dunno, I don't look to closely at Norv.
            You don't need to look closely to see it. It's like a deep-sea organism is attached to his throat. It's been like this for years.

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You don't need to look closely to see it. It's like a deep-sea organism is attached to his throat. It's been like this for years.
              I'm not exactly a Norv fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                Redskins are so lucky they have Griffin.

I know it's preseason but Grossman went 2/10 for 22 yards. Against the Buffalo Bills.
                Why, it's not luck at all. It was all part of Joe Gibbs' plan to restore the Redskins to glory after he left. He had to return in 2004 to steer us back in the right direction -- much like the Second Foundation had to step in and eliminate the Mule -- then quietly slipped away and let the plan continue apace. Now it's coming to fruition. We won't have to wait a thousand years for the next Redskins empire. Because of Gibbs' plan, we've only had to wait 20 years.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Madden's looking good:

Comment

• Just picked up KUBIAK and Football Outsiders Almanac 2012. Good read so far.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Looks like the frustrating (in fantasy) fates of Deangelo Williams and Jonathon Stewart will remain linked together:

The Panthers reached a five-year contract extension with running back Jonathan Stewart on Saturday.

Comment

Looks like the frustrating (in fantasy) fates of Deangelo Williams and Jonathon Stewart will remain linked together:
                        Not even the best rushers on the team.

Cam Newton man, I am buying hype by the bushel with him.
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                          Not even the best rushers on the team.

Cam Newton man, I am buying hype by the bushel with him.
                          Better draft him with the #3 pick then! I doubt he'd be around when you pick again.

Comment

Better draft him with the #3 pick then! I doubt he'd be around when you pick again.
                            I'm all aboard the Cam Train but I will not be using #3 in the draft. I do not want a Michael Vick fiasco you endured last year.

Comment

• Football Almanac is great!

Comment

• Newton is what Vick will never be. A pro QB. As much as Vick has improved, by his own admission he wasted years. RG3 won't waste a day.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X