NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive Rookie of the Year - Robert Griffin III

At least we can be sure affirmative action is alive and well.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

You're a ****ing idiot.

By the way, Russel Wilson won the fan voting.

The Seahawks’ rookie quarterback was named NFL Rookie of the Year on Saturday night during an awards ceremony in New Orleans as determined by fan vote. Earlier, it was announced that Wilson had finished third in balloting for Associated Press NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year behind winner Robert Griffin III of the Washington Redskins and Andrew Luck of the Indianapolis Colts.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You moron. This is the ****ing NFL. Affirmative action would be giving it to a white guy.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• By the way, Russel Wilson won the fan voting.
          This will go back in history, people will ask, how the heck didn't Luck win rookie of the year, despite smashing the rookie passing record.

A.F.F.I.R.M.A.T.I.V.E. A.C.T.I.O.N
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• You moron. This is the ****ing NFL. Affirmative action would be giving it to a white guy.
            Right.

If Luck were black, he would have won it. No question.

Comment

• Just as I thought!

ACK!
              Attached Files
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Right.

All he did was throw a ****load. 627 attempts.

76.5 QB rating to Wilson's 100.0 and RG3's 102.4.

Get out of here. RG3 scored 27 times with only 5 picks. Luck 28 times but with 18 picks!

Comment

• Congratulations Ravens.
                    I'm proud my guys never quit.
                    And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

• SF had their chances.

What they thought they saw in the rollout-right near the goal line, I'll never know. They tried it at least 3 times and it never came close to working.

Gawd, Ray Lewis bloviating makes me want to puke.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If not for the outage, I think Jacoby Jones could have been SB MVP. I think he did his damage too early and everyone forgot.

Comment

• All he did was throw a ****load. 627 attempts.
                          And he smashed the rookie yardage record. Future NFL fans are going to look back and say, "what the hell?" Why didn't he win ROY? And we have our answer.

76.5 QB rating to Wilson's 100.0 and RG3's 102.4.
                          Yards > QB Rating. Romo's like what? 7th all-time in QB rating?

Get out of here. RG3 scored 27 times with only 5 picks. Luck 28 times but with 18 picks!
                          So, isn't the name of the game scoring TDs? Luck scored more and did more to help his team win. RGIII didn't even suit up for every game! Without help, the 'Skins wouldn't have made the playoffs at all.

Comment

• Umm you explain to me how throwing 18 picks helps your team win.

Yards > QB rating?

Yards are factored into the QB rating along with a lot of other important stuff, you fool... you know, like touchdowns, interceptions, completion %, yards per attempt. Or does that stuff not matter?

Comment

Right.

Your ****ing stupid and racist
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Hey Ben, AP won MVP. You're going to rage about that one, too?

Comment

Working...
                                X