No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Ben's anti-Chicago Bears beef has to do with Flutie. So then why the beef with Adrian Peterson?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I guess Ben's anti-Chicago Bears beef has to do with Flutie. So then why the beef with Adrian Peterson?
      You haven't watched much football then.

My beef with the current Bears squad is Jay Cutler. Same with the Redskins and Shanarat. As for AP, I'm surprised nobody's figured it out yet. It should be obvious. He's a punk.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        You haven't watched much football then.

My beef with the current Bears squad is Jay Cutler. Same with the Redskins and Shanarat. As for AP, I'm surprised nobody's figured it out yet. It should be obvious. He's a punk.
        So you continue to hate ex-Broncos no matter what team they are on? And then hate the entire new team?

Umm shouldn't you have been glad that the Broncos got rid of Shanahan and Cutler, then?

And Shanarat? Really? Your nicknames are ****ing stupid. They don't make any sense and you change too many letters and the pronunciation trying to force them.

And 'it should be obvious. He's a punk.'

What the **** did I miss? How is he a punk?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• So you continue to hate ex-Broncos no matter what team they are on?
          I'd hate on ex-Faders too but they don't go elsewhere.

Shanarat was the cutblock champion. Lots of Charger injuries over the years. If it wasn't the Faders cheapshotting them, it was Shanarat cutblocking that would do you in.

Think for a bit. Who's my favouritist player in the whole world?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Think for a bit. Who's my favouritist player in the whole world?
            The only beef I could find between AP and LT was this in which, frankly, LT looked like a has-been ***** and AP took the high road:

Tomlinson, 30, told the Los Angeles Times that he's league's best running back because of his all-around abilities. "The difference with me is you can put me out on that field and there will be nothing I can't do," he said. "I won't have to come off the field. Adrian has to come off sometimes on third down."

Peterson, 24, whom Hall of Famer Jim Brown credited as being the league's best, sidestepped the issue. "The only thing I try to do is try to be the best, most complete player that I can be," he said.
            Who's the punk?

Oh wait. In Ben's world, you're a punk if you don't kill someone or threaten their lives over an insult. Duh of course.

Comment

• And Shanarat? Really? Your nicknames are ****ing stupid. They don't make any sense and you change too many letters and the pronunciation trying to force them.
              Look at him! He looks like a weasel.

Comment

• The only beef I could find between AP and LT was this in which, frankly, LT looked like a has-been ***** and AP took the high road
                Funny how you left out AP's actual comment. He's a punk. 'Nuff said. Diss LT and you're on my **** list. For as long as you play.

Comment

Funny how you left out AP's actual comment. He's a punk. 'Nuff said. Diss LT and you're on my **** list. For as long as you play.
                  Something is seriously wrong with you. You need a therapist.

Comment

• Something is seriously wrong with you. You need a therapist.
                    Right, because not liking the same things as you means I'm the one who's crazy.

Comment

• Attached Files
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                        Anyone else notice that there were no in-season coach firings? Isn't that very unusual?
                        No, but the coach that will be fired during next year will be Rex Ryan, if he makes it that long. If he does, I'll be shocked.

I'm also surprised at the Urlacher hatred. The man has been a rock for years and will likely be in the HOF, so...

And Ben, I have to disagree about Peterson. From all accounts he's a humble and good man. He said he hadn't talked with Dickerson or any others, but who he'd really like to talk with is Walter Payton. I thought that was a very bright choice.
                        Last edited by SlowwHand; January 1, 2013, 01:07.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• So basically, anyone unfortunate enough to either coach or get drafted by a non-San Diego team in the AFC West, plus any other team they may ever play for, plus anyone who knocked Schottenheimer out of the playoffs, is on Ben's ****list for life. Plus anyone who compares himself favorably to Saint Tomlinson. The best part is that Ben can hold these grudges for years, and takes it seriously -- as if these grievous ills were actually aimed at him personally.

And Ben wonders how I managed to have such a good draft with him sitting over me at #2 before my double picks. Thanks for leaving me Adrian Petersen in IDP, dude. Much appreciated.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• That boy aint right

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              So you continue to hate ex-Broncos no matter what team they are on? And then hate the entire new team?

Umm shouldn't you have been glad that the Broncos got rid of Shanahan and Cutler, then?

And Shanarat? Really? Your nicknames are ****ing stupid. They don't make any sense and you change too many letters and the pronunciation trying to force them.

And 'it should be obvious. He's a punk.'

You're talking to the guy who said spelled them "Cheatroits"
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Lawrence Taylor is LT. LDT is Ladanian. Deal with it.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X