NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Yeah, well where was he the last two weeks when it would have mattered?
    Stinking up the NFC East and losing the Salary Cap title for me, that's where.

Eli is a punk and a pud.
    YEAH! What Jr said!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Do the Vikings run out the clock to let AP try to break the record in OT - or do they attempt the 50+ FG for the win?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ahahaha. Today is a good day. Dickerson's record stays intact, AND the Vikings win, eliminating the 7-1 Bears from the playoffs. Only the second 7-1 team to ever miss out.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• The Bears brought it on themselves by blowing the Minnesota and Seattle games.

Now let's see if Emery fires Lovie or not. A strong majority of Chicago fans want Lovie gone. I'm in the minority on this -- mostly because I deeply fear who they might hire to replace him.

I just want an offensive line. Cutler's not good enough under duress, and Forte's not good enough in short yardage. Two major problems, one comprehensive solution.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Redskins have the crappiest football field that I've ever seen. Lubbock has overworked cotton fields that look better.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• You obviously don't watch many home Bears games.

So we have three rookie QBs in the playoffs. That's pretty remarkable.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Ahahaha. Today is a good day. Dickerson's record stays intact, AND the Vikings win, eliminating the 7-1 Bears from the playoffs. Only the second 7-1 team to ever miss out.
                Why didnt want AP to break the record? What is wrong with you.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Also, HAHA **** ROMO.
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Why didnt want AP to break the record? What is wrong with you.
                    Because **** AP, that's why.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                      The Bears brought it on themselves by blowing the Minnesota and Seattle games.

Now let's see if Emery fires Lovie or not. A strong majority of Chicago fans want Lovie gone. I'm in the minority on this -- mostly because I deeply fear who they might hire to replace him.

I just want an offensive line. Cutler's not good enough under duress, and Forte's not good enough in short yardage. Two major problems, one comprehensive solution.
                      Plus a tight end, but agree with you that O-line must take precedence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Because **** AP, that's why.
                        You're such a sad person.

Comment

• My friends are all going ****ing insane. I think they love Tony Romo as much or more as they love RGIII.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Washington earned the win.

Comment

• I should clarify, by the way, they LOVE RGIII.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• There's really not much reason not to love him, but he didn't win this game. The running game won the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X