NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    No kidding. The Giants are beating the Eagles.
    The Eagles are 4-11. What is so whacky?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He's trolling, Alby. Be strong.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'll start a pool with you - Slowwy.

1 crisp CDN dollar that Norv Turner gets canned before Andy Reid.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yeah! 26-24 in the Bears-Lion game! C'mon Lions!
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• That should do it for the Bears. Giants are eliminated. Now it's all up to Green Bay to tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              In case you need a reminder...

Maybe you should have reminded Eli.
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• 10-0 already for Minnesota. Green Bay isn't even trying out there. AP's on pace to break Dickerson's record. Needs just another 160.

Comment

• It is what it is. At least the Bears didn't choke (this week).

Minny is playing inspired ball. Green Bay apparently doesn't want that first-round bye after all...at least so far. Should be an excellent game, but I've gotta grab a nap. Guess I'm too old to get by on one hour of sleep.
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Better game than Chargers/Raiders. Takeo Spikes just got ejected, and the Raiders score off Offensive PI. Terrible officiating. Spikes got slugged by the Raiders, so it's going to be a long game.

What the hell? Norv ran a fake punt with 4th and 1 on his own 30? Damn. Where were these balls in the last 4 years?

Comment

• Bolts score! Wow, what a drive. Just rumbled it down the Faiders' throats. Mathews who? The Chargers are running it just fine with Battle.

Edit, AP watch has him just 117 shy of Dickerson. Slightly behind the pace.
                      Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 30, 2012, 18:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
                        Maybe you should have reminded Eli.
                        He threw 5 TDs
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Until someone breaks 2000 rushing yards within 14 games, the record will always have an asterisk.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            He threw 5 TDs
                            Yeah, well where was he the last two weeks when it would have mattered?
                            Stinking up the NFC East and losing the Salary Cap title for me, that's where.

Eli is a punk and a pud.

Comment

• Can't spell eliminated without Eli.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Well, AP gets one more chance. 54 yards short of the record. Tie game.

Comment

Working...
                                X