No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel bad for Tebow this year. It is quite obvious that he was picked up simply for the media and to sell things rather than even given a chance as a backup QB. Tebow seemed like he'd be fine being the back up, but when Sanchez was sucking, Tebow barely got looked at.

To be honest, I'd like to see him go somewhere where he can be successful. If that means being a backup on a team that will actually treat him like a backup QB rather than a media sensation then that's best (but part of me would love to see Tebow go to Minnesota - I mean heck, Ponder is horrible - and see the Tebow & Peterson show).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      I feel bad for Tebow this year. It is quite obvious that he was picked up simply for the media and to sell things rather than even given a chance as a backup QB. Tebow seemed like he'd be fine being the back up, but when Sanchez was sucking, Tebow barely got looked at.

To be honest, I'd like to see him go somewhere where he can be successful. If that means being a backup on a team that will actually treat him like a backup QB rather than a media sensation then that's best (but part of me would love to see Tebow go to Minnesota - I mean heck, Ponder is horrible - and see the Tebow & Peterson show).
      Somewhere he can be successful would be the Arena Football League.
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• He was plenty successful in Denver, but when you have a chance to get arguably the greatest QB of all time, you kind of have to jump on that.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Carolina
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Florida
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Chargers notched 11 sacks
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Carolina
                What?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wisconsin

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    What?
                    A home for Tebow. There or Jacksonville where he could sell a lot of seats.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It'd be Jacksonville and I'll be happy for him.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Bears need the following:

CHI win vs Lions
                        AND MIN loss vs Packers
                        OR CHI win vs Lions
                        AND SEA loss vs Niners
                        AND SEA loss vs Rams.

Packers could screw Chicago.

Playoffs start for Dallas next week. They need a win vs the Redskins. Win and they are in, Loss, and the Redskins are in. Giants are eliminated. Worst superbowl champion ever.
                        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; December 23, 2012, 20:21.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          In case you need a reminder...

WTF happened, Alby? He was terrible again today.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• And a shuuutout of Eli Maaaanning...
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• He's been playing injured. Expect the reports to come out.

Comment

• Brain injury I'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X