NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Philcember starts again. *sigh*.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• What I find funny in Ben's disdain for mobile QB's is that it could be argued his idol was a mobile QB
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Man, Philcember starts again. *sigh*.
        I know. And Josh Freeman isn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard

Oh yeah. Josh Freeman is another mobile QB though he runs less now than he used to. He's a lot like another #5, McNabb, now that I think of it.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What I find funny in Ben's disdain for mobile QB's is that it could be argued his idol was a mobile QB
          I don't mind scramblers! But he had a hell of an arm.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Game 1 AV - Eagles win.

Comment

Game 1 AV - Eagles win.
              We all know you don't actually follow the NFL but just so you know, this was Foles' 4th start... They're 1-3 post-Vick.

Comment

• We all know you don't actually follow the NFL but just so you know, this was Foles' 4th start... They're 1-3 post-Vick.
                I don't really follow the Eagles. Eagles!= Football.

Comment

I don't really follow the Eagles. Eagles!= Football.
                  So stop making judgments about the Eagles' quarterback, Mike Vick.

Comment

• So stop making judgments about the Eagles' quarterback, Mike Vick.
                    He should stop killing dogs.

Comment

• I believe he's managed that.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        I believe he's managed that.
                        Don't you remember Jesus' creed: 'Never forgive'?

Comment

• Don't you remember Jesus' creed: 'Never forgive'?
                          I'll be happy too, once he's drummed out of the NFL forever.

Comment

• Here's a valid topic: Who should win Offensive ROY? We have 5 LEGITIMATE contenders this year:

RGIII
                            Luck
                            Wilson
                            D.Martin
                            A.Morris
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Probably Luck, his teams going to the Playoffs.

Comment

• Wilson, RGIII and Morris might as well.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X