No announcement yet.

NFL Football - 2012 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, Salma Hayek is a Lebanese Mexican. She's as white as your favorite Arab, Doug Flutie, or Sloww's favorite Mexican, Antonio Ramirez Romo. You could still be racist.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Ben, Salma Hayek is a Lebanese Mexican. She's as white as your favorite Arab, Doug Flutie, or Sloww's favorite Mexican, Antonio Ramirez Romo. You could still be racist.
      Just like Obama is white?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Just like Obama is white?
        Obama is biracial.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Obama is biracial.
          So is Selma Hayek.

Lebanese Mexican.
          Check. Mate.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Ben, Salma Hayek is a Lebanese Mexican. She's as white as your favorite Arab, Doug Flutie, or Sloww's favorite Mexican, Antonio Ramirez Romo. You could still be racist.
            More idiocy. I don't hate Mexicans, I hate illegals. I don't care what's their heritage. I don't want undocumented Irishmen or Scots here either, and that's what I am.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              More idiocy. I don't hate Mexicans, I hate illegals. I don't care what's their heritage. I don't want undocumented Irishmen or Scots here either, and that's what I am.
              Did I say ANYTHING about immigration or say you were racist? I just said Romo is your favorite Mexican.

Los Abuelos de Tony Romo:

Comment

• You can't even keep up with your own stupid posts. Let me refresh your memory. Approximately 20 minutes ago you referenced me and made a statement regarding your perception of racism.
                Why this is in a sports thread, I've no idea.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You can't even keep up with your own stupid posts. Let me refresh your memory. Approximately 20 minutes ago you referenced me and made a statement regarding your perception of racism.
                  Why this is in a sports thread, I've no idea.
                  Ben was the one claiming his attraction to Salma Hayek precludes racism. I was pointing out that there's nothing not white about her because Lebanese Arabs and Spanish Mexicans are white. Everyone thinks Doug Flutie and Tony Romo (see I was bringing it back to sports!) are white bread as hell but they're Arab and Mexican respectively.

Anyway, wanting to **** Salma Hayek means nothing. Slave owners ****ed their slaves regularly but they wouldn't have imagined not keeping them in bondage.

Comment

• End of 3rd quarter, Ryan Lindley and Mark Sanchez have combined for 19/48 153 yds and 4 INTs.

Rex Ryan puts in McElroy?

Down 3-0 heading into the 4th quarter and you bench Sanchez but Tebow is inactive? Wut?

Comment

• Love that Jets finally pull Sanchez but Tebow inactive today. :lol

Comment

• I was pointing out that there's nothing not white about her because Lebanese Arabs and Spanish Mexicans are white.
                        Ergo Obama is white too, because he's of Arab and White ancestry. Yet, you consider Obama 'biracial' and Selma not. Why? I'm white bread and I consider Selma to be Hispanic. Why do you get to say who is white and who is not?

Anyway, wanting to **** Salma Hayek means nothing.
                        Well, you're clearly gay, but we don't hold that against you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Ergo Obama is white too, because he's of Arab and White ancestry.
                          Wut?

Comment

• Russell Wilson is a special player. Any other year, he would be a clear-cut rookie of the year.

With Luck vs. Griffin, I hear that Griffin's stats are insane but Luck has the wins. Wilson's stats are in between the two other rookies but he's winning games, too.

Comment

• Take the non-football crap elsewhere.

Rams-49's OT, again.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Same with Bears-Seahawks.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X