This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a sore loser.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Suck it Da Shi.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Is there anything you don't suck at?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Jeez, calm down, Ben. Take a some deep, cleansing breaths. Take a walk.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jeez, calm down. Take a some deep, cleansing breaths. Take a walk.
            Look, I just lost a close match because Roddy and Cam did terrible. I'm gonna be pissed. Especially losing by 2 points.

Now before you start slinging **** at me, how about a little understanding, eh?

I've been rooting for you and your team, ok? Is it too much to ask for some benefit of the freakin' doubt JR after 5 incredibly frustrating weeks?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Holy ****
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I know!
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Much better first half by Bears. Still a couple of false starts but I expected that with O-line changes.

Comment

• You know you might actually win this week BK; you are less than 2 points down.
                    "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Look, I just lost a close match because Roddy and Cam did terrible. I'm gonna be pissed. Especially losing by 2 points.

Now before you start slinging **** at me, how about a little understanding, eh?

I've been rooting for you and your team, ok? Is it too much to ask for some benefit of the freakin' doubt JR after 5 incredibly frustrating weeks?
                      Look Ben, I feel your pain, I really do. Close losses are frustrating as hell. Believe me, I know. I had a great chance to topple Guy's team today (and I scored more than you), but will probably join you in the 1-5 club by Monday night. Which sucks, because I know mine is a decent team. As is yours. Sometimes the matchups just suck.

(BTW, keep in mind that scores aren't truly final until Thursday. I already saw a game reversed at FFZ with a late scoring change this year.)

I'm just urging you not to overreact, not to do anything rash. Fantasy leagues are a community activity and a commitment, and I hope you can respect that.

So hang in there, man.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• HESTER!!!! What a great return!

Comment

• You know you might actually win this week BK; you are less than 2 points down.
                          I didn't think I would. Only move I made this week was to tie down my bench even more to get Novak for a backup kicker. Any moves this week would really cut into my depth, so I was content to leave the team as it was and bench Tomlinson. Ride the studs for best or for worse and load up for bear next week.

Then they got my hopes up again when Hillis got benched and I realised I had a shot. Was watching and biting fingernails.

If Tomlinson gets 5 I'm going to be sad, because I would have won if I had simply played him over Hunter. *sigh*

Comment

• BTW: Devin Hester, you are ridiculous.

(And, of course, in Guynemer's lineup against me today.)

Comment

• Did you see the replay of Hester before the return licking his chops?

Comment

• I'm just urging you not to overreact, not to do anything rash. Fantasy leagues are a community activity and a commitment, and I hope you can respect that.

So hang in there, man.
                                Damn them for getting my hopes up *sigh*. Even Byrd who's been a stud only got 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X