Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urlacher asked after the game about Tebow (from Sports Illustrated's Jim Trotter):

brian urlacher when asked about tebow: "he's a good running back. he does a good job for them."
    Tebow was asked about it during his post-game press conference:

Reporter: "After the game Brian Urlacher referred to you as a 'really good running back.' How do you take that comment?"

Tebow: "I guess coming from a really good player, that means alot."

Urlacher's a *****. Tebow sonned him.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Wow!! The Falcons had one heck of a comeback today against the Panthers! That Julio Jones is something (he better be for the price he came for)!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Tony Romo, so far: 18/25 for 270 yards with 4 TD's and no INT's.

Choke on it, Al.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Tony Romo, so far: 18/25 for 270 yards with 4 TD's and no INT's.

Choke on it, Al.
          Romo's on my fantasy team in my money league. I was tied with the #6 seed but he had the tie-breaker (he beat me; yes, I had more points for than him [Jrabbit, how bout that? I can't win the tie-breaker in any league ]). My fantasy team has gone nuts (high score of the week) so I know how Romo's been doing.

I know how Romo's been doing I hate him.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Romo

See that, Sloww?

Now let Eli show you how a real QB plays in the 4th quarter

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Yeah, **** you Dallas!
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Dan Bailey is the softest kicker in the league. You ice him and he crumbles under the pressure.

Comment

• de·cem·ber/diˈsembər/ Noun: (1) The twelfth month of the year. (2) Typically the last month of the Cowboys year.

Comment

• My my my... what do we have here?

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                      I think the Bears, with Hanie, can go 4-2 with that schedule (and would have gone 5-1 with Cutler).
                      Here is how I break it down:

L @ Raiders (Raiders are playing well, It'll be Hanie's first start and it's AT Oakland)
                      W L vs Chiefs
                      W L @ Broncos (Urlacher will have none of that last minute drive BS)
                      W vs Seahawks
                      L @ Packers
                      W @ Vikings

Bears finish 11-5 and are either #5 or 6 seed (depending on how Detroit finishes it's season.

*high fives OzzyKP*

Comment

• It's occurred to me that Tebow is so clutch that he sucks the rest of the time. Or that prevent defenses are still completely worthless.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Dan Bailey is the softest kicker in the league. You ice him and he crumbles under the pressure.
                          I don't think a crazy athletic feat (the block) can be laid at the feet of the kicker.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Tony Sparano finally fired by Dolphins.

Comment

• Todd Haley finally fired by Chiefs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                My my my... what do we have here?

Yeah... ****.
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X