This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    It's inexcusable to only give them 11 carries.

11 for 18 yds. isn't that unusual. Sounds like Carolina abandoned the running game to soon.

ACK!
    They were terrible last week. Terrible last year. These guys have fallen off a cliff. Why hand it off to them when you have a QB like Cam who can really sling it?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Asked about how Saints stopped offense Lovie says, "You can't answer that in a couple of words...". Yes, you can - how about "Our offensive line played like ****." 51 pass plays to 12 rushing (one by Cutler). Can't win that way.

Comment

• Vince Wilfork with the pick!
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          Don't forget the 6 catches for 66 yards.

That comes to 22 touches for 123 yards and two scores. That's great.
          Very good game overall, no doubt.

However, he absolutely must get better rushing the ball, or the QB is going to get killed.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Dammit Norv!

Once again the team is down at the half. Goddamn.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• And again! What is with this ****ty playcalling.

You suck Norv.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Red zone! Time to call another bomb Norv! You can DOOO EETT!

Comment

• Down by 7 now. C'mon special teams! Time for a TD! Show me you know how to kill the mo!

Comment

• Time for a KR fumble.

Comment

• They actually stopped Belichick on 4th down? Inconceivable?

Comment

• Of course it's my guy who fumbles. Dammit.

And I'm playing Gronkowski.

I don't see why I bother playing FF anymore. I'm gonna go 0-3 this week.

Comment

• Ben might actually be right about Vincent Jackson, guys. He has been tearing up the place this season.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Ben might actually be right about Vincent Jackson, guys. He has been tearing up the place this season.
                            He's the reason I'm going to go 0-3 this week.

Comment

• What, it wasn't a TD to Gronkowksi? I may have a chance!

C'mon PR, need a TD to someone other than Vincent Jackson.

Comment

• Fumble. FML.

Congrats on the win Berz.

0-3 this week. Average points against is 185 for my Poly team.

Comment

Working...
                                X