Apolyton Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    For fantasy? Hell the **** yes. Do you know how many fantasy points Tebow scored last year in those 3 games he started? He was having 30 fantasy point games!

Josh Freeman was pretty bad in that San Fran game.
    SF has a tough D, Freeman had a very good year in 2010 and Tebow is 2-3 away from maturing

I hope I'm wrong, I'm heavily invested in Broncos but I'll be surprised if Tebow outdoes Freeman the rest of the way if Orton gets benched

Comment

• JR half a point down, with 4 minutes to go. Needs a catch by Megatron or a stop by the Bears D to win.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I need Lance Briggs to do something.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• There's a difference between real life success, statistical success, and fantasy success. In most fantasy formats, QB's who run a lot are highly valuable. It's why Mike Vick is such a great fantasy football asset. In a lot of formats, you need 25 yards passing to get a point out of your QB but only 10 yards rushing for the same.

In his 3 starts last year, in a 25 pass/10 rush per point, 6 points per TD format... Tebow had 24, 26, and 35 point fantasy weeks. That is fantastic output. Give me that from my QB every week.

Josh Freeman does not run enough to provide similar benefit.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I can't win it. Unless Cutler throws a pick 6.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Looks like JR's gonna get the ball back. He's down 2.5 points.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I can't win it. Unless Cutler throws a pick 6.
                Pick 6 or a 3 and out. Cutler needs 20+ yards.

Comment

• Gonna lose a close one here to Ben. Not having miles austin is killing me.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Now you need an INT off Cutler.

Comment

• Gonna lose a close one here to Ben. Not having miles austin is killing me.
                      Not starting your Kicker is going to be the difference. I'm up by 6.

Nugent was 6 points. Looks like my draft 3 kickers strategy wasn't crazy after all.

4-1. Me and Guy fight it out for first place in Auction league.

Comment

• Didn't that drive feel like a fantasy football boosting drive? Just a bunch of dump-offs to Dane Sanzenbacher... if Lovie Smith was coaching up a real game trying to win it, Cutler would just throw it deep on a prayer. I guess with the game a foregone conclusion, Lovie Smith wasn't trying to get anyone hurt but it doesn't look right when you just concede defeat by having Cutler throw dump offs down the field with under a minute to go. You're down by 2 scores, true, but a quick score and an onside recovery is not outside of the realm of possibility.
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Well because of that, JR is no longer winless. Only winless team is the Firemen.

Comment

• Hey, Ben, did I forget to mention that I'm 3-2 in D/ST league?

And for some added sexiness, I go up against Flash, whom I made a trade with, next week. He will be sans Philip Rivers and will presumably start the very QB I traded him. Great week to tell who got the better end of that trade.

Comment

• Hey, Ben, did I forget to mention that I'm 3-2 in D/ST league?
                              I'm second in Auction league.

And for some added sexiness, I go up against Flash, whom I made a trade with, next week. He will be sans Philip Rivers and will presumably start the very QB I traded him. Great week to tell who got the better end of that trade.
                              Flash?

Comment

• Next week is a battle for first in D/ST.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X