No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear to Christ, I'm going to cut Al Borges' nuts off with a rusty spoon.

There is no ****ing reason for us to be losing this game.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Rutgers sucks dick.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        I swear to Christ, I'm going to cut Al Borges' nuts off with a rusty spoon.

There is no ****ing reason for us to be losing this game.
        Well except for turnovers.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Turnovers wouldn't have mattered if he hadn't apparently had a ****ing stroke during halftime.

Not a single run up the middle worked all day; let's keep calling run up the middle! Let's take our QB completely out of rhythm! Having two QBs on the field at once worked the first half; let's not do it once in the second half!

**** that guy. The defense played out of its mind all game. ****ing Borges.

Congrats on a perfect season. Many apologies for your dumbass AD deciding to send a 6-6 team to play another 6-6 team in the bowls last year, costing you a chance at a title shot this season.

Comment

• Michigan vs. Rutgers might be a good game.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Michigan vs. Rutgers might be a good game.
              You fixin' to die, Tex? I am in a killing kind of mood.

Sigh. Times like this I wish I drank.

Comment

• Oh, Buckeyes. I hope that Gator Bowl was worth it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Congrats on a perfect season. Many apologies for your dumbass AD deciding to send a 6-6 team to play another 6-6 team in the bowls last year, costing you a chance at a title shot this season.
                  Dude, rub it in. It's well-deserved karmic retribution.

Comment

• Yeah, it's hilariously stupid that they didn't self-impose a bowl ban last year.

And it's only an almost perfect season, as they don't get a Big 10++ championship, nor a bowl game.
                    Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                    Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                    One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Monte Ball, the new NCAA TD leader.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Could TCU be ranked again? I count only 20 teams with fewer losses.

Florida State
                        Clemson
                        Kansas State
                        Oklahoma
                        Texas
                        Nebraska
                        Ohio State
                        Rutgers
                        Notre Dame
                        Georgia
                        Florida
                        South Carolina
                        Alabama
                        LSU
                        Texas A+M
                        Mississippi State
                        Stanford
                        Oregon
                        Oregon State
                        UCLA
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Utah State, Tulsa and Middle Tennessee have fewer losses than TCU. Of course, you only count the BCS teams, which a year ago, would have pissed you off if someone else had done that.

Louisville and Cincinnati from the Big East have fewer loses, Northwestern from the Big 10 has fewer loses.

37 teams have fewer loses than TCU, so, by your logic, TCU should be, at best, 38th.

ACK!
                          Last edited by Tuberski; November 25, 2012, 00:40.
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• I think that a week from Monday we should see the first freshman Heisman winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                              Dude, rub it in. It's well-deserved karmic retribution.
                              Karmic for what? If you want Karma look at Auburn.

I'll take a 12-0 season with a win over Michigan every year, without bowl games, without championship games. Even with the abrupt end to our season we are only disappointed in what could have been, not what will be or was.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• It's not going to hurt a little even a little to see a team you beat win the Big Ten championship and go to the Rose Bowl?

Karmic for what?

Maurice Clarett, that bull**** pass interference penalty on Miami in the 1st OT of the 2003 Fiesta Bowl, basically everything about that lucky-ass 2002 title run. Karma plays the long game, *****, and it's fitting that Sweater Vest got a rousing tribute for his one tainted title on the same day his chickens came home to roost.

Comment

Working...
                                X